Deluxe Corporation Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Deluxe Corporation Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

1.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in December 2018.

Interview

Phone interview - pleasant call but poor/no follow up from the Deluxe recruiter even after she invited me to contact her with questions or to say that I wanted to move forward after discussing the position with my spouse.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deluxe Corporation

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groton, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Groton, MA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I first had a few phone calls with the recruiter, as I had some questions. She was excellent. She listened and called back promptly with the answers I needed before moving forward. I then had a more formal in person interview where I sat down with two more wonderful women and then I was given the opportunity to "job shadow." And of course the background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation outside of sales position where you influenced someone to do something positive.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and then there was a one on one interview. the interviews lasted from 30 minutes to an hour. they brought in a group of potential new hires, give the group a presentation on the company and come of its benefits and answer any questions. then the move onto the one on one interviews. they then send you home and call you with in a 2-3 days to let you know if you are a good fit for the company or not.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreview, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Involved listening in on a few calls with a current employee which is helpful to see a sample of what the job involves. Interview was completed after with the hiring manager, took approximately 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of one way you found solutions to fit a customer's current needs along with additional produts or services they did not originally initiate.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

This was for their small business division and I think I threw up in my mouth when I heard the compensation. It is an hourly tiered (i.e. start off in bronze move up to gold or platinum) starting at $12.50/hour?!?! According to Career Bliss the avg salary for Deluxe employees is $51k/yr and they are a billion dollar company!!!!!! The platinum tier is horrendous too @ $18/hour & supposedly you can make $800-900/mo in commission. They will not start you off at a higher tier, even if you have a degree & extensive sales experience, but may start you off with a slightly higher hourly rate of a whopping $14/hour! On another note, the first 4 weeks are training on their sales process, computer system, etc..

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in April 2011.

Interview

Asked a series of standard boiler plate questions. The interview is structured and verbatim off of a template used by all hiring managers. They're mainly looking to see that you can communicate clearly, have a positive attitude, are willing to learn, and are willing to follow instructions. During some interviews they will setup a mock call to have you attempt to sell something to them over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your energy going as you get towards your 6th and 7th work hour in the day?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.