Deluxe Corporation Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Deluxe Corporation Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

2.0

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

3 hours that spanned 5 people without a single break. The first person didn’t know they were slotted first, so I was waiting about 20 min. I would say that after interviewing for a half a day, Deluxe feels like the real world version of the office. The position has been open for 7 months. The core product is dying (checks) the margins are slipping and there’s no point in asking innovation questions as they were met with “huhs?” and confusion. It was strange to say the least because I had extensive experience in the one big initiative they were trying to accomplish. The talks moved into the structuring of their tech team was baffling to me as they had separated out some key parts into different teams lead by different directors. I could tell when I raised concerns about how modern agile teams structure themselves, they didn’t want to hear they’d made a structuring mistake. The whole gang was there Michael Scott and all, it was funny. Overall, the interview wasn’t worth the drive up. I try to practice interviewing, but It’s a reminder for me to look at a companies financials and online reviews and be okay stoping there. It’s a employees market right now so I’m moving forward.

Interview Questions

• How would you fire someone?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deluxe Corporation

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviews simple and quick. No difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Given an object that does not meet its intended purpose, what do you do with it?   Answer Question

It did not seem to be a career growth opportunity for me, personally.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.