D2L Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 172 of over 172 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

D2L

Application

I interviewed at D2L

Interview

The interview process was well organized and provided an opportunity to meet with several other departments, along with people within the sales organization. The process was thorough, but fair and quick.

Interview Questions
  • What are some traits you would like to work on?
    Answer Question

D2L

Application

I interviewed at D2L

Interview

It was very smooth and I knew exactly what timelines and next steps were happening through the process. I appreciated the P&C teams time and effort helping through the process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to walk through a scenario that would come up with a strategic client and how I would manage the situation

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

182 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

Application

I interviewed at D2L (Kitchener, ON)

Interview

Very responsive and well thought out process. The team provided resources to help prepare for the interview and explained the entire hiring process well so there was no surprises. They asked a mixture of fun and traditional interview questions so there was a chance to show a bit of your personality in there as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

D2L

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at D2L in Sep 2021

Interview

It was not very technical; the interviewer just explained the job and its responsibilities. Then, I gave a summary of my past experiences and was given a slightly technical coding question.

Interview Questions
  • Given a short piece of code and was asked to find issues with it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at D2L (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2021

Interview

I interviewed with D2L for the Software Developer position after applying to their website, with a reference. Throughout the process, D2L was highly accommodating and I was able to get my preferred interview dates despite working a full-time job and interviewing with other companies. The interview process consisted of 5 interviews in total - a behavioural round with a recruiter, a 30 minute technical screen, and three hour-long interviews in a virtual onsite. For the first behavioural round, I was asked questions to see if I was a good fit with their tech stack and to see if I did my research on their product. For the technical rounds, I was asked to solve LC style questions, as well as code review and system design. Every interviewer I had for these technical rounds were engaging and fun to work with. For the behavioural round in the onsite, I had a conversation with Ryan, a Program Manager and Sucheta, a Software Developer Manager. They gave me a set of behavioural questions, and asked me in-depth questions about my experiences. This was probably my favourite part of the interview process as both of them were incredibly friendly and pleasant to talk with. I ended up receiving an offer from D2L, with each of the managers extending an invite to join their team (in Vancouver and Ontario respectively). However, I ended up accepting an offer at another company. Under different circumstances, I most likely would have accepted the offer. All in all, out of all the interviews I've been given, D2L has been my favourite and I highly recommend applying to this company.

Interview Questions
  • Array manipulation questions, system design, behavioural questions. What do you know about the product?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D2L (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

30 minute phone call interview followed by a 30 minute technical interview. Interviewer was friendly but went straight to the point during the interview. Still in the process of getting interviewed. It has been over a month now but it seems they are shorthanded on interviewers

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for us? What is your expected salary range? What motivates you?

D2L

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D2L

Interview

It was a coding live coding round. The interviewer was friendly and will walk you through the problem statement. They will also give you chance to brainstorm and can ask them any questions to understand the problem statement. Moreover, for 1 or maximum 2 time they will also give you some hint .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at D2L (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Worst interview process. Had 30 min HR screening round. After that, I had 30 min live coding round. After that no response from them until 1 week. The recruiter with whom I had my screening left job. Then I sent lots of follow-up emails but no response from anyone. It has been around 20 days from the second round interview. Still not a single response not even rejection. No one will reply to your email as well. worst hiring team . Worst experience.

Interview Questions
  • Basic introduction question in HR screening. and failing grade problem in coding test. that move all the failing grades from the array to end. Nothing much

D2L

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at D2L in Jul 2021

Interview

Had an HR screening phone call that went well, interviewer was friendly and asked the standard questions. Had a second interview with the department manager over Zoom that was a terrible experience. She was clearly preoccupied and not listening to me, she had notifications going off on another computer and was paying more attention to that than to me. Job description wasn't accurate and one of the most important parts of the job wasn't on there, so it was a waste of my time as I didn't have the experience they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume and how you got to where you are in your career

D2L

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at D2L in Jul 2021

Interview

Took more than a month. Simple questions. Three levels. First phone screening then interview with the senior manager. The last phase is an interview with the director. Overall smooth process, friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Interviews