Computer Futures Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Computer Futures Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Computer Futures Solutions

2.6

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Paris (France)) in March 2016.

Interview

L'entretien à consisté en une revue de ma carrière via mon CV, quelques détails sur mes compétences et mes exigences en terme de mission et de conditions de travail (salaire, compensations...).

Interview Questions

• Rien de spécial, questions classique pour mieux me connaître.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very in-depth:

1.) Internal recruiter (Bailey) reached out to me after I applied on LinkedIn. A few minutes.
    2.) Bailey set up a more formal phone interview to give me some insight on the role and see if I might be a good fit. Half an hour.
    3.) Brought on-site for a one-on-one interview with a team manager (Matt) and a brand manager (Leon). Interview was pretty standard - fit questions, some behavioral elements. Ended with a role-play with Matt. Two hours.
    4.) Second on-site interview - "Work Sample". Talk to candidates over the phone and network with them. The goal of this stage is to see if a person can handle themselves over the phone and think on their feet. Since information is king in staffing and recruiting, management wants to see if you have the ability to scrape information effectively. They take you out to lunch after the work sample. Five hours.
    5.) Third on-site interview - presentation with VP (manages entire territory that branch oversees [in this case, the midwest]) and a couple brand managers. They want you to demonstrate your understanding of the role and, of course, ensure that you have solid presentation skills, as those are essential in sales. After that, it's a typical question-based (but conversational) interview.

Overall, this was a very positive experience. I've never experienced an interview where I felt a company was so invested in finding the right fit for its potential hires.

Interview Questions

• Why staffing and recruiting? Why sales? (Mainly behavioral, trying to determine fit).   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview and in person - the only factor they seemed to care about was a willingness to work late every night and weekends - any hesitation was frowned upon

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work late evenings and weekends on a regular basis   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screening. face to face with hiring manager and then final panel sales presentation in front of manager, director and VP. Had to come up with a product/idea and then pitch it to the team, very similar to the TV show shark tank. After that a final decision was made

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Initial interview over the phone, followed by a technical interview (very easy). Recruiters are too busy to follow up as promised. After checking references and technical interview and promising to help find a job, NOTHING.

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds long. First one you meet with 2 managers each one for about an hour or so. They has you questions about your background, why you chose the school you went to, why you are interested in recruitment, very behavioral. One of them was British which was pretty cool, he managed the contracts team The other person I met with was also a manager for computer futures for permanent recruitment, it seems like all the managers work together closely. He gave a really great story about why he joined the company, his vision for the future, and some of the awards people in the office had won. Both managers were professional and friendly, but they don't just throw you curveballs. They tell you a lot about the incentives, benefits, training etc in the interview, I almost didn't have any questions they answered so many without me asking. Second you come into the office for a half day and experience a "day in the life" This was really fun to see the culture of the office, its an open space with no cubicles, then I got lunch with a salesperson who was closer to entry level. This isn't really an interview, more an opportunity for casual conversation. Last is a short presentation with the head of the whole office, you get grilled a little, but everyone is very professional and friendly. Overall, you meet a lot of different people in the office at different levels, and get a good feel for the office. Its a tough interview, but they tell you that upfront.

Subject Matter Expert (SME) I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions.

Interview

Interview went fast in the first call, woman stated they needed someone ASAP, ASAP turned into a long waiting game of almost thirty days, where in the end they cited the hack excuse of budget problems. Company will make you jump through a multitude of hoops, make you rewrite your resume for the job, then make you wait and not communicate. Until at last you don't get that position after a lot of work. DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME>

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my experience with VMWare and Virtualization   1 Answer

Embedded Firmware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions.

Interview

Misleading ad from this company on Glassdoor did not clearly state that this was a contract job. I was contacted twice with promises that it would lead to full time hire, but without any guarantees!! When I reminded the interviewer that I was employed full time in a permanent role, I was told that their prospective client was a "world class company" and they could give me a six month contract !!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Reffered in and spoke with IT recruitment manager. Never have I been more embarrassed by an interview experience. Firstly, the self indulgent 'awards' they kept mentioning put me off. The nail in the coffin was when I was asked 'why didn't you shave this morning?', a transparent attempt by the other hiring manager in the room to apparrantly 'test me' (as I was told later). I had a full beard at the time so I was extremely bemused by this. After being offered the position, I declined. Not a business I would work for.

Interview Questions

• Examples of difficult roles I had filled, roleplay with a candidate, 'why didn't you shave this morning?"   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied and was contacted by their internal recruiter who was based in England - he was absolutely brilliant! He prepped me so much for the interview. Got through to the second stage which I also felt went really well, however they didn't hire me due to "lack of office experience", which was already clear from my CV.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.