Cloud Technology Partners Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cloud Technology Partners

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cloud Technology Partners

Found 13 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Fair but not easy. The interview is technical and professional in nature. You have to show interest in the company and Cloud technology. Some of the interviewers are more uptight than the others. They all seem pretty good at cloud technology, You think your hired after 3 interviews but there is another in person round with people on site so.

Interview Questions
  • Cloud technology and personality type.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA)

Interview

The interview process was very structured, had two technical phone interviews followed by an half a day on site interview with the leadership team.. I would say all the interviews were more technical in nature rather than asking questions to determines your characteristics or leadership style etc.

Interview Questions
  • It seems the one common pattern across all interviews were to discuss real scenarios within the past projects that a significant architecture decision was made and challenges around the same. How , why and any other alternatives that could have made the solution more rich.
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in Jul 2017

Interview

Lengthy, deliberate and methodical to ensure an appropriate culture fit was established. They wanted to ensure I wasn't jumping to increase my salary and were very much about ensuring I would fit within their culture. Even though I am a remote worker, this is very important as we need to interface with numerous role types in multiple industries. I received 3 phone interviews from HR, and another 3 from Project Managers. I then went onsite and met 5-7 more people including one of the founders. They covered travel expenses there and back, were willing to reschedule/coordinate timings to make it more conducive to meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in leaving the employer you have been with a year and how do we know you will stay with us?
  • Why are you interested in moving into consulting?
  • How do you work to motivate and incentivize people that don't report to you?
Cloud Technology Partners
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners

Interview

The recruiter contacte me to setup an interview then failed to call me at the scheduled time. We rescheduled and she was 20 minutes late. She left me a voicemail to call her back. When we finally connected, we talked about the role being new and my experience. The job posted is looking between 2-5 years of experience (I have more) and someone who is willing to be on site 50% of the time. I had more customer facing/presentation experience than what the job was looking for and she asked me salary requirements. The job was about 30k lower then industry standard and I almost didn't think she was serious. She said I mentioned the same range as 6-7 other candidates did so she thinks the hiring manager 'priced' the salary too low. I wrote her a thank you and even expressed more interest in the role if they could meet industry average and never heard back. I guess that's why the job has been posted for 6 months now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (San Antonio, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview Process took about 2 weeks after talking to the recruiter 2 weeks prior to that. Got interviewed by 2 executive, one was a technical one. The other non technical interview was casual, and fun, just like regular interview and super easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in Jan 2017

Interview

The process begins with a 1 on 1 with a recruiter. Basic phone screen with resume questions and a quick back and forth about the company. Next round is another 1 on 1 phone call with a member of the marketing team. Same format as phone screen, just a different person. Final round is a day of interviews at the CTP office. You will have a total of four 1-on-1 45 minute interviews. Expect a variety of questions and possibly a non-quantitative brainteaser. Knowledge of cloud technology, marketing trends, and a clear interest in the company is required.

Interview Questions
  • There is a moat around a castle. The moat is 10 feet wide and infinitely deep. You have two planks that are each 8 feet in length. How do you get across the moat?
  • What do you perceive as an area for improvement for Cloud Technology Partners?
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in Dec 2016

Interview

I met the recruiter at the career fair, and received an email like a month later. Scheduled a phone interview pretty standard questions, got some version control questions because I mentioned my experience with Git as well as some AWS questions. Another two weeks later I got asked to schedule an onsite interview so I had my onsite interview and that was with four people over the course of 3 hours, so 1 person per 45 minutes. I don't think the questions were difficult pay attention to what you're given and talk through the solution.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time you helped someone (it wasn't this exactly but it was along this line, they want to see how cooperative you are with others).
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter. Call went very well and she made it sound like my skill set was a good fit and they positions that I could fill (I just got certified in AWS). The second call was supposed to be a more technical interview, but it was with another recruiter that said they didn't have any open positions for my skill set. That could have been sent in an email rather spend another 30 minutes asking me questions only to tell me they don't have anything It does not engender confidence in a potential employer when their own teams aren't coordinated.

Interview Questions
  • Both calls were really general softball questions about general tech skills.
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in Sep 2016

Interview

These guys are serious about hiring. I had an initial phone screen on a Thursday, was asked to come in to the office the next day. I interviewed with four people over a 3-4 hour process and received an offer the following Tuesday.

Interview Questions
Cloud Technology Partners
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Very easy and laid back. Interviewed with 4 people total for 3 hours. It was a good interview overall, very friendly during it. I never felt uncomfortable like I have in other interviews.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews