Cloud Technology Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Cloud Technology Partners

2.8

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I met the recruiter at the career fair, and received an email like a month later. Scheduled a phone interview pretty standard questions, got some version control questions because I mentioned my experience with Git as well as some AWS questions. Another two weeks later I got asked to schedule an onsite interview so I had my onsite interview and that was with four people over the course of 3 hours, so 1 person per 45 minutes. I don't think the questions were difficult pay attention to what you're given and talk through the solution.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you helped someone (it wasn't this exactly but it was along this line, they want to see how cooperative you are with others).   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. Interviewed with 4 people total for 3 hours. It was a good interview overall, very friendly during it. I never felt uncomfortable like I have in other interviews.

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

These guys are serious about hiring. I had an initial phone screen on a Thursday, was asked to come in to the office the next day. I interviewed with four people over a 3-4 hour process and received an offer the following Tuesday.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process begins with a 1 on 1 with a recruiter. Basic phone screen with resume questions and a quick back and forth about the company. Next round is another 1 on 1 phone call with a member of the marketing team. Same format as phone screen, just a different person. Final round is a day of interviews at the CTP office. You will have a total of four 1-on-1 45 minute interviews. Expect a variety of questions and possibly a non-quantitative brainteaser. Knowledge of cloud technology, marketing trends, and a clear interest in the company is required.

Interview Questions

• There is a moat around a castle. The moat is 10 feet wide and infinitely deep. You have two planks that are each 8 feet in length. How do you get across the moat?   Answer Question
    • What do you perceive as an area for improvement for Cloud Technology Partners?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

two technical interview on call first and then face to face later / Two face to face - one with HR and one with COO/CEO. They also were very interested in making a case for me to join the company once I was qualified by the tech screen

Interview Questions

• experience in networking, storage, SUN systems, Cloud, project management   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Lengthy, deliberate and methodical to ensure an appropriate culture fit was established. They wanted to ensure I wasn't jumping to increase my salary and were very much about ensuring I would fit within their culture. Even though I am a remote worker, this is very important as we need to interface with numerous role types in multiple industries. I received 3 phone interviews from HR, and another 3 from Project Managers. I then went onsite and met 5-7 more people including one of the founders. They covered travel expenses there and back, were willing to reschedule/coordinate timings to make it more conducive to meeting.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving the employer you have been with a year and how do we know you will stay with us?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in moving into consulting?   Answer Question
    • How do you work to motivate and incentivize people that don't report to you?   Answer Question

Principal Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very structured, had two technical phone interviews followed by an half a day on site interview with the leadership team.. I would say all the interviews were more technical in nature rather than asking questions to determines your characteristics or leadership style etc.

Interview Questions

• It seems the one common pattern across all interviews were to discuss real scenarios within the past projects that a significant architecture decision was made and challenges around the same. How , why and any other alternatives that could have made the solution more rich.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners.

Interview

The recruiter contacte me to setup an interview then failed to call me at the scheduled time. We rescheduled and she was 20 minutes late. She left me a voicemail to call her back. When we finally connected, we talked about the role being new and my experience. The job posted is looking between 2-5 years of experience (I have more) and someone who is willing to be on site 50% of the time. I had more customer facing/presentation experience than what the job was looking for and she asked me salary requirements. The job was about 30k lower then industry standard and I almost didn't think she was serious. She said I mentioned the same range as 6-7 other candidates did so she thinks the hiring manager 'priced' the salary too low. I wrote her a thank you and even expressed more interest in the role if they could meet industry average and never heard back. I guess that's why the job has been posted for 6 months now.

Interview Questions

Cloud Technology Partners Response

Jun. 29, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback and review from your interview with CTP. Our Talent Acquisition team should always be respectful of the candidate’s time and there is no excuse for the interaction you had with the CTP Recruiter. Our goal is to provide a positive interaction throughout the entire interview process and your feedback will help us improve the candidate experience.

Scott Ripley
    Director, Talent Acquisition

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Fair but not easy. The interview is technical and professional in nature. You have to show interest in the company and Cloud technology. Some of the interviewers are more uptight than the others. They all seem pretty good at cloud technology, You think your hired after 3 interviews but there is another in person round with people on site so.

Interview Questions

• Cloud technology and personality type.   1 Answer

Senior Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

first level technical screening,
    followed by onsite interview with hiring manager, two technical architects, hr manager
    over all interview process is bit difficult as the team will deep dive in to multiple areas in cloud technology

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.