Citi Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Citi Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

2.9

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First round is with a group manager. Went through my resume. Interrupt me and asked very detailed questions about the projects. Asked several behavioral questions based on my own experiences. No technical or brain teaser questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied financial risk analyst position on their website. About 10 days later, they sent me an email about phone interview request and I accepted and made an phone interview with 3 team group members.

Interview Questions

• What's your strong strength and weakness.   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First phone interview, check the resume and basic knowledge of risk. And the risk HR knew a lot about risk which surprised me. Second tech interview is difficult, actually they expected you having lot of working experience.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. It was very informative. The job was explained in detail. There was a three person panel but it was not overwhelming. The interviewers were friendly. I was tested on some basic language skills but nothing too difficult. Overall the interview was easy.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Through the referral. It took about two weeks for the HR to schedule the first round interviews.(Also need to follow up with the hiring managers a few times). There were three round phone interviews. With the 3 VPs and 1 director. It took me four months to receive a rejection.
    The last time I have spoken with one of the hiring managers, she told me the HR was in processing, and it probably would take another two months, I followed up with her after one month and she told me that the positions have been filled.

Interview Questions

• 1. How calculate the inverse matrix?
      2. What is the formula for normal density distribution?
      3. How to integrate the absolute value of X from -1 to 1?
      4. GARCH and ARCH models difference?
      5. What would happen to a call option when the volatility increases?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The whole interview process was nice and friendly. The recruiter was nice. But unfortunately I did not get the offer at the end. But it was still a good practice.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Simple interview, basic behavioral questions and case. They also started asking me case questions but then skipped over the last few. I am assuming they thought I was slightly overqualified.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview starts from the HR with some general questions. Then, there are six 1:1 interviews with current VPs, quant associates, etc. They are super nice. The contents of the interviews differ from one interviewer to another. Some interviewers focus on technical questions while some focus on your background. The interview questions cover from algorithm, statistics, stochastic calculus to financial basics and option pricing.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Relaxed, easy interview process. Mostly behavioral. Cared more about how smart you are / whether you can think quickly on your feet than whether you know a lot of finance/risk specifics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Troy, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. it was a on campus interview. Recruiters are nice. The first interview consists of 2 parts, behavior part and technical part.Both takes 30 minutes. The technical questions are easy. You need to be familiar with probability theory and statistics.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.