Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Citi Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

4,255 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
65%
23%
12%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
47%
22%
11%
9
5
4
2

Difficulty

2.9
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Financial Engineer Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Declined Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Interview

    Several rounds formal and informal on site or over the phone. Met with different traders and engineers at different levels of the organization.
    The job was for experienced FE and geared toward automation of pricing engines.

    Interview Questions

    • What product have you traded   1 Answer

  2.  

    Graduate Program Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Interview

    SCREENING, NUMERICAL TEST , 3 INTERVIEWS TELEPHONIQUES
    ASSESSMENT CENTRE : Case study : un rapport de plusieurs pages contenant les états financiers de l'entreprise et une multitude d'information stratégique. L'objectif était de conseiller l'entreprise et choisir une des 3 pistes de developoement proposés, Financial times exercice (choisir 3 articles et développer dessus), Fit+tech interview, numerical test

    Interview Questions

    • Quels seront les impacts des nouvelles taxes Trump sur l'industrie du métal/acier pour les clients de la banque et pour la banque ?   Answer Question
  3.  

    Fund Analyst Interview

    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Accepted Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

    Interview

    Un premier entretien téléphonique, puis quatre entretiens avec différents opérationnels.
    Enfin Dernier entretien avec les ressources humaines pour validation définitive.
    Le premier entretien avec le manager(SVP), puis second entretien avec un manager d'un autre service (niveau MD), troisième entretien (téléphonique) avec des futurs collègues basés aux Etats-Unis. Enfin le dernier entretien avec une collègue de l’équipe.

    Interview Questions


  4.  

    Business Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Geneva (Switzerland)) in April 2015.

    Interview

    Sélectionnez par agence de recrutement qui ma proposé pour ce poste. Un entretien par telephone suivi par un entretien physique suivi par feedback de l'agence de recrutement. L'agence de recrutement ma conseillé de mentionner que je préfère travailler à 80 % et au final cet ait la raison pour laquelle ma candidature na pas été retenue.

    Interview Questions

    • Quelles étaient vos responsabilités auprès de votre dernier poste   Answer Question

  5. Helpful (2)  

    Trade Finance Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Paris (France)) in March 2013.

    Interview

    Le processus d'entretien est assez normal avec des questions sur la personnalité, l'intérêt et des questions techniques sur le trade finance avec les différents produits. Il y avait également une phase de description du stage avec tous les avantages du stage.

    Interview Questions

    • Quelle est votre motivation?   1 Answer

  6.  

    Treasury and trade solutions Sales Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citi (Paris (France)) in June 2017.

    Interview

    2 entretiens à la suite. L'un avec l'un des boss de la division, le Head of Trade department et le stagiaire sortant et le 2ème avec un des account managers pour la partie Treasury/cash. L'entretien dure en moyenne 45 min/1 heure et focus assez sur le Fit avec quand même certaines questions techniques.

    Interview Questions

    • Lesquels de vos skills vous aideraient pour ce poste ?   1 Answer

  7. Helpful (3)  

    Agent Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in May 2008.

    Interview

    Online survey, resume uploaded. Phone interview followed by in person interview at which I was offered the job an given a shift choice. Interviewer was personable and paid attention to my answers. It was conversational and I appreciate that.

    Interview Questions

    • Why did you leave your last position?   1 Answer

    Negotiation

    Shift differential was available, one had to choose shift immediately. No other negotiation.

  8. Helpful (4)  

    Paralegal Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
    No Offer
    Negative Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2016.

    Interview

    Total waste of time. Interviewers are looking for employees who will make them look good, fearful of losing their positions by engaging with qualified candidates. (High turnover/job losses due to merger)

    Interview Questions

    • What do you do in your free time? Basically nothing substantive   4 Answers

  9.  

    Paralegal Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY (US)
    Declined Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Long Island City, NY (US)) in May 2016.

    Interview

    Met with manager and other paralegals individually. Beautiful and relaxed environment. Asked questions regarding my work experience with scanning documents and organization skills. Gave a review of a typical work day with examples of scanning; how I decided which folder documents went into and what volume.

    Interview Questions

    • Do you have experience scanning?   3 Answers

  10. Helpful (3)  

    Phone Banker Interview

    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2015.

    Interview

    I placed my resume online and the assistant emailed me and asked if I would like to submit my resume to her then the hiring assistant called me interviewed to do a phone interview she liked my answers so she scheduled me for a formal interview face to face with the hiring manager. The manager hiring me within 10 minutes into my interview she gave me an offer which I did accept it right away..

    Interview Questions

    • Asked me about my job history and what I like most about my previous jobs and what I liked least. Then She asked why did I want to work for Citibank and what I would bring to the company.   3 Answers

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.