Citi Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Citi Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 11 Dec, 2016

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN (US)) in October-2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a telephone interview and a personal interview. Was told I would be contacted with a hire date. Gave them 2 weeks and I contacted them and was told the training class was full and would be notified in several months for the next class!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

My phone interview is today. Any suggestions? I am quite nervous and need any recommendations before noon. Getting this job eod make all the difference.. Right now I am at a dead end job working horrible hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY (US)) in August-2016.

Interview

Applied on Friday morning and got an invitation to do a phone interview that evening. Scheduled the phone interview for Monday and that was about 10-15 min...but they were 30 min late. Anywho, that went well and I was scheduled for an interview today. Lasted about 2 hours and after they had me meet with HR who formally offered me the job contingent on a good background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a quick decision that might not have been best...how did you fix the issue and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in June-2016.

Interview

First you do the online assessments, then you receive an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview asked a couple questions, tell me a time when you.., and described the position and invited me for a 1:1 interview. The phone interview took 15 minutes maybe 10. Had phone interview on a friday (17th), had my 1:1 the NEXT monday (27th), so a little over a week later. My interviewer was very nice and friendly, made it easy to talk and not be choked up. We had a few sidebar conversations, it was nice not having a robot there interviewing me lol. Explained the position, the hours for training, and that the schedules are pretty flexible. I received an email saying the interview was a success the next day, did some online questions, make sure resume is up to date, and if I've recently been convicted of any crimes, etc. the email said I should hear back in 5-8 business days after completing the forms and questions, with my offer. I interviewed in Jacksonville, FL for the customer service "cobrands" position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an irate customer; how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to go out of your way to help a customer with a complicated problem. What did you do, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about goals and metrics you've had to reach/meet at your current/past positions. Did you meet them?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when something in your job changed, and how you dealt with it   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have that you believe would help you in this position?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied online. Two days later I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled it for the following week. It took ten minutes, and they asked me about my customer service experience and my previous jobs and education, and told me a little more about the position. They went ahead and scheduled an in-person interview to take place six days later. The interview consisted of several behavioral questions (tell me about a time when...). Almost all of them have been listed by previous interview reviews on this site, so if you prepare based on the questions that people have listed here, you'll be in great shape.Three days after my in-person interview, I got an offer, which I accepted. Overall, it was a quick and painless process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision with tight time constraints.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gray, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN (US)) in November-2015.

Interview

Recruiter called and asked a series of questions about my previous work history before telling me about the position, the benefits and the paid training for the position. The recruiter was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I believe his name was Nick or Nate?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision too quickly, how did you approach this, what was the result?

Why do you want to work for citi?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Standard interview and questions. Interviewer was approachable and unintimidating. I was told I'd hear back in about a week but they called me hours later with a job offer and to schedule training.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi in September-2015.

Interview

Smooth. 2 phone interview 15 mins and 45 mins, 1 in person interview which was about almost 2 hrs. Got call 48 hrs later from HR for a job offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

The person who interviewed me was boring and basic and led me on to think I had the job with no question on to find out I didn't the questions where very personal Im actually glad I didn't get the job because I'm sure I would have hated the whole experience

Interview Questions

• Did you and your past coworkers have a relationship outside of work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was very standard. With your application you need to fill out an assessment. Once you completed it you had a 5 minute basic interview to see if you qualified for the position. You were told the salary and the basics you need to know. You get scheduled for an in-person interview with a hiring manager from the department that is hiring. It was again standard ,"tell me time when you..." questions.Once it is done you wait for weeks for the HR to find a spot in a training class. My experience was very disorganized. I interviewed for one position just to be told to interview for another. Overall it was really easy to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you handle it?   Answer Question