Celestica Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Celestica Interview Questions

Interviews at Celestica

2.5

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica.

Interview

Got a call from their HR in the morning, scheduled a in-person interview the next day. Came in on time, wait for the other person for 15 minuets. The interview last 40 minutes at most. Received an email the night, got the offer.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Celestica (Merrimack, NH (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

Referred to Celestica via a private recruiter whom found my resume' on carreerbuilder,com. The recruiter contacted me via email first, then phone screening, then she set up a phone interview with Celestica.
    I interviewed via phone for 45 minutes with the hiring manager, then a second phone interview with a member of the IT PMO management. Mostly standard questions, nothing really surprising.
    After each interview the recruiter gave me feedback on our next step.
    We entered salary negotiations and they delivered me an offer letter via email (followed up by a signed hard-copy via FedEx, the next day).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I entered negotiations prepared with a list of items to negotiate. I had a phone conversation with the hiring manager and I walked through my points. He countered a few, declined a few and accepted some outright... Some required followup with HR and they were very helpful.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Questions concerning background experience and skill set.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celestica (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

HR, Manager and some other department manager, common process question , experience and how to address issues and quality information, as well as information regarding what current responsabilites with in the current job

Interview Questions

• Most common questions in an interview.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celestica (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I found the interview refreshing...simply a great group of people. The hiring manager was personable and the team very likeable. The experience was great and I was extremely close to accepting this position.

Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Celestica (Tucson, AZ (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

This is about the possible purchase of Honeywell Tucson by Celestica. I want them to know that Honeywell bankrupt 2 board shops when it tried outsource it's Tucson PWA line and if they go through with this purchase of the Tucson site it will possibly bankrupt them too.

Interview Questions

• If you would like contact me at azson@mail.com and I will fill you with the details of my statement.   1 Answer

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica (New York, NY (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

On boarding training amounted to zero.

Negotiation

N/A

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celestica (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

Found the job listed on a job board. Applied on-line. Was contacted in about 2 weeks by an out-of-town recruiter for an initial phone screen. After that, within 2 days A series of interviews were lined up, 5 or 6 people spread over two days.

Very professional interviews. In the course of discussions, the scope of the job became much more clear than the actual job description. Interviewers seemed genuinely interested in understanding my background and skills, as well as interest in the job. They allowed ample time for questions from my side.

Although they seemed determined to bring someone on-board quickly, the process has not yet concluded

Interview Questions

• Provide example of solving a customer issue during an overseas trip   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celestica (Ontario, CA (US)).

Interview

Was recruited. There was no process. The engineer who recruited me did all the HR work.

Negotiation

This is it, take it or leave it.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celestica (Fremont, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Short basic Question regarding resume and your personality. All generic questions regarding your projects to explain them and past experiences in job. later HR round regarding the reasons for leaving the previous job

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.