Celestica Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Celestica Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Celestica

2.8

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Celestica.

Interview

Good and smooth, learnt a lot from some practical examples from the production line. It tells sth. related to the definition of defective, and how to ensure there is method to control the defective rate to be minimum 0.

Interview Questions

• Method to Production line optimisation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Celestica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

After the online application, a phone interview is arranged. At this point, they ask questions about why you're interested in the job and try to get a feel for your candidature before they proceed to an in person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celestica (Mississauga, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through university, was contacted by email to set up a phone prescreen. After the prescreen, was called in for an interview with the hr at the plant. Questions were straightforward. Tell us about your work experience. Some behavioral questions.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica in February 2011.

Interview

I basically received an email from the organisation and was told to come to their Don Mills office. The interview was 1:1 and the interviewer was extremely nice and helping. He just went through my resume and asked me questions related to my past job experiences and a couple of standard run of the mill behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to meet 2 deadlines at the same time? How did you manage that? Were you successful.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.