Canadian Choice Home Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Canadian Choice Home Services

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canadian Choice Home Services

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Choice Home Services.

Interview

The whole process took two days, first I got a phone interview, then had a interview in person the next day. The question are pretty straight forward and then we talked about the shift i can work. They have two position, one is a full time door to door sales that is salary plus commission or part time sales agent.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Canadian Choice Home Services (Calgary, AB) in April 2017.

Interview

They contact me by phone, after that they send me an email to confirm the interview, they gave me the address and the name of the person to contact. In the interview the guy ask me about my resume and my experience. He asked me if I have any doubt about the job.

Sales Agent/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Choice Home Services (Woodbridge, ON).

Interview

The interview process consists of two interviews, the first one is shorter and they asked general interview questions. The second interview is longer 30-60 min and they ask harder, specific in depth questions. After my second interview I was contacted and I came back as they offered me the position. I met with the HR women and she she went over my contract with me, she made sure i understood and was happy with the terms and conditions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The HR people were amazing, the made the process so easy, very organized, and super friendly.

Sales Representative/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Choice Home Services (Woodbridge, ON) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview twice. I was asked a series of questions that gave them the understanding of what kind of personality trait I have in order if I can fit within the team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.