Canadian Choice Home Services Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2018

4.8
  1. "Amazing growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales Trainer

I have been working at Canadian Choice Home Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ever since I've started with Canadian Choice I've been learning new things about people and myself. I love helping homeowners with a good solution that is benefiting them and being apart of a good culture at the office. Looking forward to new things within the company.

Cons

If you are not optimistic and open minded, it will be hard for you to adjust yourself to the culture and the job opportunity. You need to trust the process and the system.

2. "Good training"

4.0

I worked at Canadian Choice Home Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good people, comission based pay.

Cons

Door to door, 6 day work week, 10+ hour days commission based.

3. "Customer Service Team!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Vaughan, ON

Pros

Team oriented, flexible hours, no commission-cap, supportive, positive attitudes!

Cons

If you are not self-motivated, this might not be the place for you!

4. "Sales"

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Agent

Pros

I enjoy my work at Canadian Choice. Its not another sales job, its a lot more than that. Best thing about Canadian Choice is the career development opportunities and growth opportunities they have as a company along with the financial freedom you can attain working here in sales. They value performance over seniority. For a young Grad like me, its the perfect place to be.

Cons

Work hours can be long and tiring but again no job is easy. Rewards for handwork are great.

5. "Accounting"

in Vaughan, ON

I have been working at Canadian Choice Home Services

Pros

I have been working for CCHS for less than one year. It is enjoyable experience and it is rewarding. Positive atmosphere to work in and what we are doing is very interesting and exciting. All of our employees are smart and creative. We are working like a family, respect each other, friendly and cooperative, which make our work efficient and effective.

Cons

This is a good company to work for. Not any cons.

6. "Sales Representative"

I have been working at Canadian Choice Home Services full-time

Pros

Since day one I've felt a family vibe. The culture that's been cultivated within the company is one of support and genuine care for the growth of their employees. The leadership and training is great and they offer great value each day.

Cons

Calgary office is currently a shared space in the downtown core.

7. "Experience for lifetime !!"

Current Employee - Dispatcher in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Canadian Choice Home Services full-time

Pros

Working here gives an opportunity to learn each day under the guidance of expert people around you. Management is very co-operative and supportive. To describe my experience with Canadian Choice Home Services, I would say- "Growth starts from here". It has given my career a new dimension and I'm so excited about it.

Cons

The old office was close to my location but the new one is far from my place.

Continue reading
  8. "Receptionist and administraion"

Current Employee - Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in Vaughan, ON

Pros

-Great People to work with - Get to learn a lot about the different positions offered - Can move up in the company if you are interested in any position -Encourage you -Great flexible hours -

Cons

- Sometimes have to work over time to get things done - New business so alot needs to be done still (but time goes by so fast) :) -

9. "Great experience"

Current Employee - Dispatch Coordinator in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Canadian Choice Home Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is my first job and i am liking it very much because the team with which i am working is so nice and friendly. Moreover there's a lot stuff to learn and gaining a good experience. In short this is a very good place to work,extremely impressive.

Cons

The office is far from my home but i can manage that .

Continue reading
  10. "Great Interview / Training Experience"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Vaughan, ON

Pros

My interview process was amazing. I felt very comfortable and relaxed, and got a chance to get to know the company as well as explain the benefits to allowing me the opportunity to join the team here. My training was very thorough, everyone was very helpful and super friendly. The team really made me feel comfortable and included.

Cons

The only con for me would be the distance between my home and the office, although in my opinion it is well worth the commute! The company is starting to grow and I am incredibly grateful to have been given the opportunity to grow with the organization.

Found 14 reviews