Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

1,568 Interview Reviews

2.7

Consulting Interview

Interview

I spoke with multiple folks so I could understand them and they could be sure I was a fit. It was helpful to hear from them what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why are you wanting to join us - be specific?   1 Answer

Interview

Very straightforward, 30 mins with one interviewer and 30 mins with another one, asking stuff on the resume and elaborate, some behavior questions, felt more like a conversation. Was in and out within 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe something technical you did in college?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was easy and straightforward. Did not take too long and was more casual and friendly than stressful and stuffy. I recommend the company and think the interview process was fine.

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

First have to go through HR. They ask you a bunch of legal questions to see if you can work in the US. As well as some questions on why you're looking for a new role. Then they move you forward to an interview with the. team.
    Team interview is simple. It's just a vibe check and they ask you questions on what tools you used and what you do at your current role. I wasn't asked any specific questions regarding python. I was asked how would I approach a dataset in Tableau.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Spoke to a hiring manager. Discussed my background and experience. Where do I fit within the organization. Spent most of the time discussing why I want to work there. Typical consulting interview. Did not ask technical questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Quick and simple phone interview/phone screening to determine eligibility for role and to proceed to the next round of interviewing. This was a phone call with a very nice and engaging recruiter. The call consisted of a resume check. While on the call, the recruiter also confirmed that I met all the requirements for the role. Overall, nice experience and good conversation. Straightforward.

Summer Games 2019 Interview

Interview

Super easy, met them at the BEYA conference, asked me basic questions and to explain some things about my resume. Asked me if some question on how well I work with others and a situational question if there was an issue with a member and how we’d solve it.

Interview Questions

• If you and a team member didn’t agree with something regarding the project, how would you address this situation?   Answer Question

Interview

Series of 3-4 interviews. Behavioral and Technical. The preparation is provided online. Focuses on your resume and holistic knowledge. Relatively relaxed interview since It was via Zoom and Cisco because of Covid.

Interview Questions

• Walked through your resume and touched upon experiences and language familiarity.   Answer Question

Electronic Warfare Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

The interview was about 45 minutes with the hiring manager and members from other teams. It was a conference call, so no body language cues. Overall everyone was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions with some about my background.   Answer Question

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Awkward, they seemed to want someone quickly to fill a gap in a contract. So they reached out to me, and I interviewed, more as a favor to a friend than anything

Interview Questions

• They weirdly focused on personal stuff. My living situation, my marital status...all over the place.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.