Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1,363 Interview Reviews

2.7

Sort:

Consultant/Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in November-2015.

Interview

I reached out to a BAH recruiter and we discussed my interests and where I might fit within BAH. He put me in touch with a senior associate who walked me through his team and the type of projects they regularly manage. He then put me in touch with two others who answered my remaining questions. It was a great process and they were super accommodating every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in data science and how much training have you had in the analysis of large data sets?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary - requested higher pay

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March-2017.

Interview

Phone screening interview with a recruiter from the region you are applying towards. Then a phone/skype interview with another recruiter, before moving on to a final round skype interviw with a panel of managers and a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How skilled are you in conflict resolution? Could you please tell us an example where you have demonstrated this?   Answer Question

Community Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA (US)) in August-2018.

Interview

Interview Process was slow in the phone screen stage but sped up after interview phase. I had three different recruiters throughout the process which made it somewhat confusing, but more communication than no communication is always welcome in this process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of environment do you feel comfortable working in?   Answer Question

Community Relations Manager Interview

Interview

Spoke with an HR hiring manager for a 20 minute phone screening, she asked various questions about resume and specific skills I have and what I would bring to the position. She also asked why I was interested in the position

Interview Questions

• What excel functions do you have?
      What experience do you have with community outreach?   Answer Question

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Dayton, OH (US)) in January-2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two senior associates. They were very friendly, open and to the point. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I was qualified for the position already and spoke to them regarding job conditions and expectations.

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in November-2018.

Interview

Applied on the company's site and received an initial phone screen interview conducted by a recruiter. A phone interview was scheduled for someone within the contracts positions. A day later, received information to schedule a virtual interview with two other people within the contracts office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person.
      What are some of your short and long term professional goals?
      Why do you want to work for Booz Allen?   Answer Question

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in June-2018.

Interview

Got an email from the HR to set up a phone screening interview. Then a couple of days later got a phone call from the recruiter. It was a normal conversation mostly her telling about the position and the team.

Contracts Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January-2015.

Interview

Applied via Booz-Allen's careers website. Booz-Allen first contacted me about interviewing with them by phone. Because it was a Friday before I was to leave on vacation, we had a couple of subsequent phone conversations while I was on vacation. Face-to-face interview was a few days after I returned. They interviewed a few other candidates for the job after that.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the more difficult negotiations you were involved in?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May-2010.

Interview

They had my resume and expressed interest but then it took several weeks for them to set up an interview. I had to inquire several times before they finally set something up, and then I interviewed with two of the senior associates. They didn't seem to have much time for the interview and it was very short. I was hired but not sure it had anything to do with how I performed at my interview.

Interview Questions

• If I dropped you at the client site tomorrow, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a small sign on bonus but no change in the salary.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA (US)) in September-2011.

Interview

Have had three interviews now with two different teams so far. Both teams conducted on site interviews combining one on one and group interviews. No real surprises and plenty of candid give and take about the firm's culture, business and prospects. Very collegial, but they also were pretty artful about inserting "real" interview questions into the discussion.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.