Avigilon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

Recruiter25%
Campus Recruiting16%
HardAverageEasy

Avigilon

Application

I interviewed at Avigilon

Interview

- An Engineering manager reached out via email and scheduled an initial video call which included both behavioral and technical questions for the week after - The interview lasted about one hour

Interview Questions
  • - Standard behavioral questions - Technical included conceptual questions across many domains of CS topics such as design, networking, encryption
    Answer Question

Avigilon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon

Interview

The interview consisted of 2x rounds of phone interviews setup by a recruitment agency. The process seemed rather rushed, as I believe a member of their existing team had recently left the company. No feedback was provided as to whether I was successful or unsuccessful. There seemed to be a lack of communication between the external recruiter and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Avigilon

Application

I interviewed at Avigilon

Interview

The interview process is straightforward. They go through your resume and pickup some questions from your skills and past experience. They also ask some behavioral questions. The interview was a 2 hour interview. Interview started with team and ended with department manager. You have to be a good tester to pass the interview because there will be some hypothetical question.

Interview Questions
  • There will be some hypothetical question regarding testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avigilon (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2020

Interview

Basic phone screen by HR Interviewed by 2 Team leads via video conference a lot of annoying scripted questions you will see on interview prep sites. Quite a few basic technical questions on networking/computer hardware + software/ surveillance cameras at the end. 1.5 hours to 2 hours Interrogation style

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process is good. It was a panel interview. The first round was with HR. The second round was with the team leader. the third round was with the tech support manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your current position.

Avigilon

Application

I interviewed at Avigilon

Interview

a very effective interview. I came to office twice, first interviewed with direct manager, being asked previous working experience, how to link with new job so on 2nd with peers, then talk with director. the next day get the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avigilon

Application

I interviewed at Avigilon

Interview

Had to do a written exam that asked different engineering questions. Interviewer went over the thought process of each question before going through my resume with me and asking questions about my experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avigilon (Boston, MA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interviewed at my university, interviewer was very nice but it was clear that I was underqualified for the position (looking for masters student level, I am second year undergrad). Interviewer was very nice and walked me through any technical questions I had, was thorough in explaining what the role would require.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avigilon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avigilon

Interview

Three phone interviews and one in-person interview with different regional sales directors. Relatively standard interview questions plus a discussion of technical and market knowledge. Creation of business plan for first 30-60-90 days of employment also required.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you lost a deal and what you learned from it

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avigilon (Richmond Hill, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a technical interview. you need to fix a camera by using the detailed set of instructions. after that you will be called for HR interview and discuss your salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews