Avigilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Avigilon Interview Questions

Interviews at Avigilon

ingénieur avant-vente Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon (Paris (France)) in October 2016.

Interview

2 à 3 réunions physique ou vision avec le corps managerial local sales et le corps managerial local pre-sales niveau Europe, des questions ont été posées sur les expériences, et sur la façon d'appréhender techniquement les projets, ainsi que comment ont été appréhendé commercialement les personnes liées à ces projets.

Interview Questions

• Quels type de projet important à été réalisé dans mes expériences passées ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avigilon (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed at my university, interviewer was very nice but it was clear that I was underqualified for the position (looking for masters student level, I am second year undergrad). Interviewer was very nice and walked me through any technical questions I had, was thorough in explaining what the role would require.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Avigilon.

Interview

Received an email for an on campus interview, and was asked about projects and coding experience and how those would be relevant to this job. Learned more about what the company did and how they operated

Interview Questions

• Small coding challenge along with some conceptual questions about debugging. Mostly just explain your thought process all the way through   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview started with the general introduction. Asked Java OOPS concept that very not very difficult. Asked different web development questions as well. Questions on data structures were also asked

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen and then on-site in Boston. At the on-site, interviewed with five employees. Each interviewed me for an hour. Asked to code on whiteboard. Asked many brain teasers that did not pertain to the job position. Lunch was provided.

Interview Questions

• Program an Arduino to make an LED ring light up.   Answer Question
    • Where are two places on the globe where you can move 1 km north, 1 km east, 1 km and end up at the same spot.   Answer Question
    • How to calculate Pi? Using Monte Carlo methods?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avigilon (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Inintial interview went well. I was informed that they would schedule another follow up interview with next level manager the following day. No one called or contacted me. I had to contact the recruiter to obtain a status update. Recruiter had to contact hiring manager for update. At that time they were informed they were moving forward with someone else. nice

Interview Questions

• How much money did you make last year?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avigilon (Somerville, MA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter approached for the availability after we met at the university career fair and set-up the interview over an email. Went through 2 round of Face to Face technical interview. There was no behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• A mostly easy question like reverse the string and one recursion problem   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avigilon (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got hr call in within one month of applying and than back to back interviews
    First telephonic interview, basic OOPs question and Java questions, a lot of C# questions similar to Java. Second round is coding, again simple questions but requires optimal solution.

Interview Questions

• Find an element in sorted array?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was very difficult, had to do a 30-60-90 sales plan which is highly scrutinized. Had a total of 4 interviews, the last of which I was put on a plane and sent to Chicago. They stressed very much that they are looking for high enerergy and hard working individuals. The key to interviewing with them is to come prepared, they liked that. Do your research on the company, and it helps to have somewhat of a knowledge of the industry. The first level interviews is more of a casual conversation. The second was highly detailed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not get the salary that was discussed originally with my recruiter

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avigilon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I thought the interviewers were too full of themselves. "We work 14 hour days!" "I would sacrifice my marriage for this company!" "Don't take us all the way through the process and then tell us you aren't interested, otherwise you'll be on a black list for 6 months and nobody will talk to you!" Sorry, but that is not the kind of company I want to work for!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.