- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Indonesia - All Cities
- - Central Sulawesi
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Corinth, TX
- - Plano, TX
- - Irving, TX
- - Allen, TX
- - San Antonio, TX, United States Area
- - San Antonio, TX
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Boston, MA
- - Billerica, MA
- - Somerville, MA
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - Clifton, NJ
- - Brooklyn, NY
- - New York, NY
- - New York State
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Washington, DC
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY, United States Area
- - Louisville, KY
- - Missouri
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO, United States Area
- - Denver, CO
- - Michigan
- - Allegan, MI, United States Area
- - Plainwell, MI
- - Detroit, MI, United States Area
- - Detroit, MI
- - Oklahoma
- - Tulsa, OK, United States Area
- - Tulsa, OK
- - Kansas
- - Wichita, KS, United States Area
- - Wichita, KS
- - Louisiana
- - New Orleans, LA, United States Area
- - New Orleans, LA
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV, United States Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- - Birmingham, United Kingdom Area
- - Birmingham, England
- Portugal - All Cities
- - Lisbon District
- - Lisbon, Portugal Area
- - Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- - Vancouver, BC
- - Richmond, BC
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Richmond Hill, ON
- - Toronto, ON
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB Area
- - Calgary, AB
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo, São Paulo
- Singapore - All Cities
Found 246 of over 283 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Avigilon? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Avigilon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Avigilon and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan. 22, 2023 - Electronic Assembler in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It’s really great environment, coworkers very nice
Long hours standing for a long timeContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 15, 2022 - Firmware Developer in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with, both management and colleagues. Products provide interesting challenges to work on. Flexible hybrid working conditions.
They're willing to take technical risks which may not always work out.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 6, 2022 - Software Developer Co-Op in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting work, detailed design, documentation, and industry standards.
Work felt rushed due to tight deadlines.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 7, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cool technology, product, and projects.
Sr Leadership has no idea what they are doing.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 3, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits and pay is decent
Office environment is boring and not that upbeat
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug. 31, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Young and dynamic team, fun environment with good work life balance. Work is not very demanding.
Top heavy, there are more seniors here than in a seniors home.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug. 7, 2022 - Designer in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I greatly enjoyed my time at Avigilon. The engineering team is some of the nicest and most intelligent people I have worked with.
The commute was long but hybrid working arrangements are totally fine. My job did require me to be in the office due to the nature of my work however fully remote would also be alright for other positions.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul. 18, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great management and support staff
Bad team support on video side of business
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 11, 2022 - Assembly WorkerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
team members, team leads, managers
low pay, early start time.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 25, 2022 - Tech Support in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good for people who like to work in a call center type of environment.
Not much personal interaction since the work is remote.
Avigilon Reviews FAQs
Avigilon has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 283 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Avigilon to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
82% of Avigilon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Avigilon 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.