Article Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Article

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Article

Interview

The first step is a quick call with HR. HR did not share much details about the role or the team. Next there was a somewhat technical interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tested knowledge on A/B testing and basic SQL queries
    Answer Question

Article

Application

I interviewed at Article

Interview

Uncomfortable interview experience, interviewee was very serious and formal. It was basically reading the interview questions and answering them. I would recommend more engaging interview process where people feel comfortable and engage .

Interview Questions
  • Why Article ? Current experience? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Etc
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Article

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

KPMG

So millennials, I saw an article stating that millennials are moving away from alcohol. Non alcoholic drinks and places without alcohol will be a big industry. Would like to know if this is true.

1,223

176 Comments

Join the conversation on

Article

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Article

Interview

Been meaning to write this review for a while but didn't know how to. Had one of the most ridiculous interviews here for a product role. The interviewer said that because the Product team is all Female, they do not know if this is the right fit. I lost all interest in the interview after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Article

Application

I interviewed at Article

Interview

I was given an online tech assessment. after finishing that, I was told that the question was the wrong one, and sent me another URL from another company... and the questions were easier than the previous ones. I don't know what's the point...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Article

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Article in Apr 2022

Interview

The first interview was easy to set up and very well structured. I loved how they were transparent about exactly what the job would entail in the first interview so that both parties could make informed decisions.

Interview Questions
  • If I were given two identical job offers from two different companies, what factors would I consider to help me make the decision?

Article

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Article

Interview

Had a very informal screening with HR. They listed job as remote but it clearly was not. My experience suited the posting but when asked to clarify they mentioned they were looking for experience that aligned with expectations not listed. I was excited and this was a disappointing experience, though HR was really nice and relatable. They encouraged me to continue applying for postings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Article

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Article

Interview

1) Phone interview 2) Asked to come to the office for an interview with HR & hiring manager 3) Next, another in-person interview with hiring manager & CEO 4) Offered job within a week & accepted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Article

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Article

Interview

Had a call with a very unenthused recruiter and walked away assuming they wouldn't move forward. More than a month passed and they messaged me again as though I'd applied for the position for the first time. Just a bit odd.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I interviewed at Article (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. The first run was a phone interview with a recruiter from the company. The second run video interview with the hiring manager from the eComm team.

Interview Questions
  • Your Past Experience, Stakeholder Management, Analytical Process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Article (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2021

Interview

Pretty straightforward, HR asked some basic questions. Interest level was low so the interview ended pretty fast. Professional overall though. They got back to me a few days after that I didn't get it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews

Article Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Article as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.66 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Inventory Planner rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Article takes an average of 17 days when considering 72 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Article according to 72 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 37.40%