Article Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Article (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Recruiter contacted via LinkedIn to talk about potential opportunity. Had one call with HR to understand the role. Followed by a meeting with senior executive. There was radio silence after, I sent a follow up note but received no response. Despite all the talk of culture and doing things differently, this firm is no different from any other corporation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your experience
    Answer Question

Article

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Article

Interview

Started with a 15 minute phone screen where I was asked about my background, career goals, etc. For the second stage, I met with the engineering manager and we went through numerous behavioral questions. The final stage was strictly technical. We covered Javascript, Java, SQL and System Design. These would be easy-medium questions on LeetCode. All interviewers throughout the process were friendly and encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • Javascript concepts (const, let, var, promises, prototype, etc) System Design questions (caching, CDN, optimization, vertical vs horizontal scalability, sql vs nosql) design a tinyURL system

Article

Application

I interviewed at Article

Interview

Phone interview during covid. Fired off several questions in a row, little organic conversation. All questions were straight to the point job related and then was asked if I had a family which was off putting as I don’t think that should be an interview candidate consideration.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Article

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Article

Interview

Friendly recruiter and quick 15 min phone call. Was more sharing information about the position and company. The company sounds like it is doing a lot of hiring and going through exciting times!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Article

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Article in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone Screen with recruiter and interview with senior dev manager talking about your experiences and discussion based interview. Caught off guard about some concept related questions. However interviewers were nice and provided feedback very quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Article (Telephone, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

First telephone screening went very well. Second telephone interview wasn't really an interview as the interviewer spend 95% of the time telling me about company procedures & policies and 5% of time asking me ridiculous questions about my past work experience. He did not seem interested in me as a candidate at all! But I did get a third telephone interview that was fair & square with different Managers. Overall, the second interview had the potential to be the deciding interview as it was with the head person.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions during all interviews were standard questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Article (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2021

Interview

Hr interview -> hiring manager interview The first step, you will get a call from hr with some general questions about yourself, the next step you will have a 1-hour chat with hiring manager with some BQs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Article

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Article

Interview

I applied online and had an HR screen within a week of my application. The interviewer was 10 minutes late, but he was apologetic. Since he was late, the interview was very rushed and the interview did not feel genuine as it was not conversational at all. The whole interview was consisted of a question, I would answer the question, no acknowledgement from the interviewer, and then repeat. I felt like I was being interviewed by a robot whose only job was to read questions and record responses. This was also the first interview that I have ever been a part of where I wasn't asked to tell the interviewer more about myself and my current role and just jumped straight into behavioural/situational questions, which I thought was very odd. I'm sure this isn't reflective of the majority of Article's HR interviews, but I did not have a great experience with Article as this was my first touchpoint with someone from the company.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about article Processes that you helped improve Time where you disagreed with someone on a project How do you prioritize features/requests Tell me about a project that you initiated start to finish 2-3 year Plan

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Article (Vancouver, BC) in May 2021

Interview

1. Initial Phone Screen with Talent Acquisition (30 mins) 2. Interview with Software Engineering Manager (1 hour) 3. Technical Interview with 3 Senior Software Engineers (2 hours) The entire process was pleasant and well-coordinated, feedback was given promptly at each stage. Interviewers were knowledgeable about the company and answered any questions I had

Interview Questions
  • General questions about performance and testing, LeetCode question, SQL question, system design questions.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Article (Vancouver, BC) in May 2021

Interview

Recruiter call, followed by a call with the hiring manager and then a call with technical leads and hiring manager for 2 hours. Extremely rude tech leads. It seemed they were sleepy and they just kept on asking questions for the sake of it. The hiring manager lied about their tech stack. Tech leads told me that they don't even use CI/CD tools. Very unprofessional team.

Interview Questions
  • Design TinyUrl Design Ecommerce website Troubleshoot a website performance frontend to backend Balance brackets Leetcode Kafka Architecture NoSQL vs SQL
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews