American Income Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at American Income Life

1,391 Interview Reviews

1.8

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Fort Collins, CO (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

First a very informative group interview, then a good one-on-one with a manager. Answered all of my questions. The group interview talked about income, especially residual income which I loved, business model, career track for promotions, and what type of people they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work full time and sometimes 2nd shift hours   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Income Life (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

It was very smooth and easy, it seems to be straight commission so its not for everyone. Everyone was very friendly when I arrived, and they will even help you to get the license that is required

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Income Life (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview is a group interview, the second interview means you got the job. No prior experience needed. You will be hired if you want to work here. Point blank

Interview Questions

• Are you self-motivated, driven, high energy, and love to work?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Melbourne, FL (US)).

Interview

Very informative presentation on company. the position and potential opportunity. The initial contact was professional and there was a good amount of time given during the initial presentation for questions and clarification.

Interview Questions

• After hearing the presentation: Why you would be a good fit?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Aurora, CO (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The ad I answered on Craigslist had one guys name on it, when I checked in with the receptionist, I used his name as my contact. I was interviewed by a different person, then shuffled into a 1 hr long briefing about the company that basically told us we could all make 100k per year with about 30 hrs a week-all warm leads, etc.

I was called back after that briefing for a final interview, this interview was requested by 1 person, but conducted by another (who didn't even introduce himself). I was shown the payment structure and bonus structure, then asked if I could commit to the schedule of 8-1 M, Th, then four 3-9pm evening blocks additionally, as well as a couple hours a week of rescheduling. I was given a management track brochure, and everything inside it seemed like a pyramid scheme. 3-6 Mos down the road you should be able to be an SA and you'll have to personally hire 1-6 team members and then train them, etc. The work they do will directly benefit you and your direct boss(upline?). I told them I'd have to go home and think about it.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Income Life (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I was a personal recruit by an employee. AIL admin contacted me and scheduled an interview same day. The interviewing manager was friendly and described the position comprehensively. Then offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in AIL?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Income Life (Aurora, CO (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very Vague, They have a briefing that examples what the company actually does. The ads they put out are pretty deceitful which brings a lot of different people. They do this because its a commission based job

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Easy and Fast, takes three times to save you.
    A phone screen, then a one on one interview, then a group 1 hour presentation, then a final one on one interview. It was very easy and I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to get licensed. I got licensed in less then a week and passed the test with. 96%   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Income Life (Richmond, VA (US)).

Interview

they ask questions that aren't serious. they pass you along and if you make it through the process of getting your license then you're hired. learn your script then they release you. it's not hard at all honestly.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life.

Interview

This was less an interview and more of a sales pitch.
    First stage was a big group presentation where a lot of big numbers were thrown out as a way to say that you could make huge sums of money. After that they break you up and have 1 on 1 sessions where they again talk about how much money you make.
    When you get called back in for a followup, and you will get this call, they will bring you in and have someone sit you down with a sales pitch. They will sit you down with a bunch of papers and bright colors and try to sell you the moon.
    Its really just a pyramid scheme though. You have to work strange hours, pay for everything, are not an employee but a contractor, and you dont start making money until you bring other people into the company.

Maybe this is for you, but it really isnt that great of a company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.