American Income Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at American Income Life

1,554 Interview Reviews

1.8

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Received a text from the recruiter (not sure where she got my cell number) telling me a bit about the company and that I could find out more if I attended one of their Zoom presentations. I logged into the Zoom call and the presentation was appealing. I reached back out to the recruiter telling her I was interested and that I already had my insurance license. She didn't get back to me until later the next day. We set a Zoom call interview for the following morning. She started her presentation and asked me the same questions I had already answered on their questionnaire (why did they ask me to fill that out if they were not going to look at it?). I asked lots of questions. She answered most, some answers were vague and some she couldn't answer. I was surprised that she couldn't answer questions about the commission pay structure, when compensation was one of the main topics for our meeting . But she said she'd find out and get back to me later in the day, however she did not. I asked what the next steps were, and she explained what I would need to do to get my insurance license. Really?? I had already told her directly that I have my insurance license. I had also mentioned that on their questionnaire. And I uploaded my resume, which of course clearly states that I have a license to sell insurance in my state. At this point I was unimpressed. After my call I started looking at employee reviews for this company and they were not good.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Income Life (Wichita, KS (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Very hands on, one on one very informative, spent alot of time explaining the job so we were informed before we made the decision to continue, very relaxed environment yet very professional

Interview Questions

• Why I'm interested in this   1 Answer
    • What are my biggest strengths   1 Answer

Benefits Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Income Life (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview was very easy-going and relaxed. I was asked a few standard interview questions, walked down my resume, and asked a few questions myself. I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for AIL? What do you think you can add to the company? What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Income Life (Phoneton, OH (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Total Scam, this is an MLM who pretends to offer a job. Don't do the zoom meeting unless you want to experience the biggest smoke job you have seen lately.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a heartbeat and are you breathing?
      You don't think for yourself, do you?
      Do you have enough common sense to know this is a scam?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Income Life.

Interview

I feel the whole interview major drive was to convince me to pay the $100 for license registration.. more like even if you don’t want the job get the training and pay the fees

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

One of the regional directors introduced several candidates to the company, explained the company and how it works. Then filled out a questionnaire and was selected for a "second interview" which I had with my field trainer.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?   1 Answer

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Income Life.

Interview

You should know that the first interview like herding cattle. I've seen different postings from a lot of the offices and it's all the same. They get you hype about changing your life, but it's insurance sales at 100% commission. Not what I'd be looking for in a covid reality.

Interview Questions

Interview

Slide show then you answer questions and fill out some information. If picked from there you go onto another interview. After that if you are picked you move onto the final interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

I enjoyed the initial process. My first step was watching a zoom video explaining the process and expectations. The video was straight forward with explaining with you will be doing potentially and compensation. Looking forward to the 2nd interview.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Income Life.

Interview

quick, laid back, watched an informational video with about 20 other applicants. wouldn't reccomend working here personally. extremely unqualified leads and not so friendly employees. Also be prepared to travel

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.