Alida Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 68 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alida (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process was pretty fast . I got an interview call within a few days after applying online. The 1st round interview was with HR and at the end of the interview , HR told me that she will check with the Managers/Lead about the 2nd round and will send an email that day itself. I got an email before the EOD. HR is very quick and responsive. Scheduled for 2nd round interview with Managers/Lead. 2nd round was around 1 hr, questions were from resumes, about previous work experience. After the interview I followed up with HR a couple of times and they were very quick in responding with the update. After 1-2 week I got an offer letter.

Alida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alida in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was good and organized. There we 3 interviews. First I met with the Technical recruiter, then the second interview was conducted by 2 managers of the the Support Services, Lastly I met with the Members Service team

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Alida (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very rigorous. Ultimately I went through six interviews and an online test (which was more to check for fit, not on any specific topic). One of the interviews was a panel presentation that required a good amount of research and preparation. Everyone was incredibly kind and the interviews felt much more like 2-way conversations rather than the awkward Q&A that you would sometimes expect. Three of my interviews were with SLT, which is intimidating, but they conveyed their enthusiasm in the company and the vision for the organization. Although rigorous, it ultimately made me want to join the group even more.

Interview Questions
  • More of a back and forth about my experience rather than specific questions. Did ask a lot about culture expectations.

Alida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alida in Sep 2020

Interview

One basic call with HR where she asked me about my past work experience , and some basic questions about the projects that I have worked on. After that there was a round scheduled with hiring manger where he asked basic react questions and node.

Interview Questions
  • Tech round with Hiring Manager: - React Forms - Basic State vs Props - Middlewares (Node)

Alida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Alida

Interview

Phone call, then in-person interview with hiring manager, then in-person group interview with hiring manager and director of sales. During the group interview, you're asked to present a case on your approach for contacting a business that would benefit from Vision Criticals products

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alida in Oct 2019

Interview

The process took 4+ weeks and overall lengthy and repetitive. 4 interviews total and each interview range anywhere from 30 mins (HR screening) to 2 hours. First, a screening interview with HR then was assigned a PPT presentation assignment that took quite some time to complete. I was then asked to go onsite to present the assignment and speak with hiring manager. Then followed by another video call with another person the following week and presented as well. Finally, another onsite interview. The interview process could have been more efficient and done with 2-3 interviews as it was getting repetitive after the second interview. There were no questions asked outside of the job scope and interviewers were friendly. It has been over a week (almost 2 weeks) and still have not heard anything. I hope with the time I spent prepping and traveling to the interviews and the time spent on the assignment that I could at least receive an email to let me know they have gone with another candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alida (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

Starts with a standard phone screening and then an in-person interview with 4 team members (two 45-min interviews). I went to the office in July for the two 45-min interviews and still haven't heard back from them. I'm not upset that I didn't get the job, it's just a very unprofessional look for the company to not even have the curtesy to let you know they went with another candidate after 1.5 hours worth of interviews.

1 person found this interview helpful

Alida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alida in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was relatively structured even with several interviewers in different time zones. First was with the hiring manager over the phone, followed by an onsite interview with the team. This was followed by several interviews from different people in HR.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think are you suited for the role?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alida (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2019

Interview

First phone interview than Video Interview. They ask lots of behavioral questions than they will check how are you gonna handle a bad situation. The interviewer were nice, friendly and good listener. They just want you to be the person you are

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alida (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2019

Interview

Was a good experience learning more about the company. The whiteboarding and technical questions portion was fair. After getting the offer, it was an easy process of checking your background and filling out the necessary papers.

Interview Questions
  • They asked easy-medium leetcode type questions for the white boarding portion.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Interviews