Alida Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 73 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Alida

Application

I interviewed at Alida

Interview

I had two interview rounds and they asked about SQL and System design. The questions were not that difficult and especially for SQL, it was a simple join question. However, when it comes to the system design, it was a bit tricky but it was overall not difficult.

Interview Questions
  • I had two interview rounds and they asked about SQL and System design. The questions were not that difficult and especially for SQL, it was a simple join question.
    Answer Question

Alida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alida

Interview

Pretty simple, felt very heavy on the cultural side and recruiter did emphasize speaking more about why you align with the company culture, why you want to join the company, what you want to achieve there, etc

Interview Questions
  • TDD-esque technical coding interview portion, where 1. implement an easy-level question 2. pass the test case(s) 3. discover that the following test cases have specific new constrictions 4. modify original implementation still satisfies previous test cases but resolve these new constrictions

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

228 Comments

Join the conversation on

Alida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alida in Aug 2021

Interview

I spoke to various leaders in Alida's Professional Services and Customer Success organization. We spoke about Alida and its trajectory, my experience at Medallia, etc. I had five interviews total with Alida employees.

Interview Questions
  • What are some challenges you've faced and how did you handle them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Alida (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2021

Interview

- Phone call with HR - 30 minutes zoom call with manager - 1h call with the team, I was asked for a presentation of website/app I liked, and show some features I liked about it

Interview Questions
  • What are my responsabilities in my current role My current API exposure The scope of different implementations I went through

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alida (Denver, CO) in May 2021

Interview

I was recruited by a former manager, so my experience is unique. I had one interview with the recruiter, one with the SVP of Sales and they pushed me straight to the CRO interview. I was offered a position after 3 interviews - this is not the norm, but my manager knew my past work history and passed me through the process quickly. Normally there is also a presentation/panel interview, which I understand takes quite a bit of prep and is not easy. This is not an easy company to get hired at, they take only the best of the best. If you're the best of the best, apply here, it's a great company and up and coming. A ton of opportunity and I've only been here 4 weeks. I'm extremely bullish on the potential here from both success as an AE and future career advancement perspectives.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss past sales cycles Discuss past prospecting efforts How would you build a pipeline What are your career goals What are past challenges you've had and how did you overcome them

Alida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alida in May 2021

Interview

Interview Process was too Slow and no professionalism in the company. I had to send 2-3 follow-ups (in 2 weeks) after every step of the interview. They took eight rounds over a span of 7 weeks, just to reject.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alida (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process was pretty fast . I got an interview call within a few days after applying online. The 1st round interview was with HR and at the end of the interview , HR told me that she will check with the Managers/Lead about the 2nd round and will send an email that day itself. I got an email before the EOD. HR is very quick and responsive. Scheduled for 2nd round interview with Managers/Lead. 2nd round was around 1 hr, questions were from resumes, about previous work experience. After the interview I followed up with HR a couple of times and they were very quick in responding with the update. After 1-2 week I got an offer letter.

Alida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alida in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was good and organized. There we 3 interviews. First I met with the Technical recruiter, then the second interview was conducted by 2 managers of the the Support Services, Lastly I met with the Members Service team

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Alida (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very rigorous. Ultimately I went through six interviews and an online test (which was more to check for fit, not on any specific topic). One of the interviews was a panel presentation that required a good amount of research and preparation. Everyone was incredibly kind and the interviews felt much more like 2-way conversations rather than the awkward Q&A that you would sometimes expect. Three of my interviews were with SLT, which is intimidating, but they conveyed their enthusiasm in the company and the vision for the organization. Although rigorous, it ultimately made me want to join the group even more.

Interview Questions
  • More of a back and forth about my experience rather than specific questions. Did ask a lot about culture expectations.

Alida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alida in Sep 2020

Interview

One basic call with HR where she asked me about my past work experience , and some basic questions about the projects that I have worked on. After that there was a round scheduled with hiring manger where he asked basic react questions and node.

Interview Questions
  • Tech round with Hiring Manager: - React Forms - Basic State vs Props - Middlewares (Node)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews