Alida Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Alida Interview Questions

Interviews at Alida

2.7

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alida in October 2019.

Interview

The process took 4+ weeks and overall lengthy and repetitive. 4 interviews total and each interview range anywhere from 30 mins (HR screening) to 2 hours.

First, a screening interview with HR then was assigned a PPT presentation assignment that took quite some time to complete. I was then asked to go onsite to present the assignment and speak with hiring manager. Then followed by another video call with another person the following week and presented as well. Finally, another onsite interview. The interview process could have been more efficient and done with 2-3 interviews as it was getting repetitive after the second interview. There were no questions asked outside of the job scope and interviewers were friendly. It has been over a week (almost 2 weeks) and still have not heard anything. I hope with the time I spent prepping and traveling to the interviews and the time spent on the assignment that I could at least receive an email to let me know they have gone with another candidate.

Senior Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alida in September 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR to understand capabilities. Then a 2nd interview with a director to understand they same things but more in depth. 3rd interview on site with multiple directors and multiple senior members of the team. In the onsite interview I was asked to prepare and present a few slides.

Interview Questions

• What is a misconception your coworkers have about you?
      What's your biggest accomplishment?
      How do you handle change?
      Name 3 things you'd like to have in a work environment?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alida (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Had to prepare a presentation targeting a potential client, selling the value proposition of Vision Critical. It's a task that is in line with the role, while CSM's don't sell, we do prepare presentations for clients where we're trying to convince them of a new idea. Plus it allows the interviews the ability to gauge your understanding of the company's value prop.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alida.

Interview

The entire interviewing experience was a positive one. I an initial phone interview, an in-person interview, and then another round of the same (phone and in-person). What I appreciated the most was the onboarding process. It made the first day go very smoothly, and I knew beforehand what I was walking into which always puts you at ease when starting a new job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I did not feel comfortable doing so, as this was an entry-level position.

Senior Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alida (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

The job posting came out and 1 day later I saw it and applied online. 3 days after that HR called me to set up a phone interview. I was out of state at the time, caught it on email and set up the interview for a few days later when I was back at home (Monday). The interview with HR was short but good and at the end of it they wanted to set up a meeting with me and two hiring managers. The next day the email came with my interview day (in 2 days), however the next day, another email came and said they were cancelling my interview because they have found their candidate.

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alida (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

General interview questions but focus more on your previous marketing research experiences. I was interviewed by three different senior employees, kinda repeated the same question.

Interview Questions

• Let me about your most challenging project and how have you conquered it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alida (Toronto, ON) in October 2020.

Interview

Very rigorous. Ultimately I went through six interviews and an online test (which was more to check for fit, not on any specific topic). One of the interviews was a panel presentation that required a good amount of research and preparation. Everyone was incredibly kind and the interviews felt much more like 2-way conversations rather than the awkward Q&A that you would sometimes expect. Three of my interviews were with SLT, which is intimidating, but they conveyed their enthusiasm in the company and the vision for the organization. Although rigorous, it ultimately made me want to join the group even more.

Interview Questions

• More of a back and forth about my experience rather than specific questions. Did ask a lot about culture expectations.   Answer Question

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alida in September 2020.

Interview

One basic call with HR where she asked me about my past work experience , and some basic questions about the projects that I have worked on. After that there was a round scheduled with hiring manger where he asked basic react questions and node.

Interview Questions

• Tech round with Hiring Manager:
      - React Forms
      - Basic State vs Props
      - Middlewares (Node)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alida.

Interview

Phone call, then in-person interview with hiring manager, then in-person group interview with hiring manager and director of sales.

During the group interview, you're asked to present a case on your approach for contacting a business that would benefit from Vision Criticals products

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alida (Toronto, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

Starts with a standard phone screening and then an in-person interview with 4 team members (two 45-min interviews). I went to the office in July for the two 45-min interviews and still haven't heard back from them. I'm not upset that I didn't get the job, it's just a very unprofessional look for the company to not even have the curtesy to let you know they went with another candidate after 1.5 hours worth of interviews.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.