Alida Reviews

Found 342 of over 361 reviews

4.0
Alida CEO Ross Wainwright
Ross Wainwright
Pros
  • "Flexibility with work/ life balance - understanding with family and outside commitments(in 31 reviews)

• "Great people work at the company(in 28 reviews)

• Cons
  • "As of late it has been fast paced with lots of changes to keep up with(in 12 reviews)

• "Varying culture and work-life balance by team(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Love it here

Jun 17, 2021 - Business Development Representative (BDR) in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, and commission structure

Cons

Not much room to move upwards

2. 5.0

Best Company I Have Worked For

May 31, 2021 - Senior Customer Success Manager, Enterprise in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Alida has an employees-first culture. I was hired onto the Vancouver team 6 months ago even though the leadership team knew I would be moving to Europe for personal reasons. They have supported me every step of the way. I am astounded by their support personally and professionally, their flexibility and their encouragement to follow my own unique path. I am proud to work for a company that encourages its people to speak up for what they want. I see myself at this organization for a long time and that majorly has to do with the leadership in place.

Cons

Starting remotely is difficult. I think this goes for anywhere.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great stuff at this company

May 25, 2021 - Account Executive in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well supported in your role and new learnings

Cons

There's not a lot of negative things to say

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great vision

May 21, 2021 - Account Executive in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company vision, marketable products, and knowledgeable staff

Cons

Not currently the market leader in the VoC space

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best tech company in Vancouver!

Mar 3, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best companies I have worked for. They really do care about us employees. We are doing things that we have never done before. Its great to see and be a part of a company that is growing again! Love the brands that we collaborate with and the culture and people. People are finally being recognized for the value they bring to the company.

Cons

I had negative things to say in years past but not now. The right leaders really do make a difference. I want this covid thing to pass so that we can see each other again and continue to develop good products.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company growing to be Great!

Feb 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership direction, strategy and vision; Leadership team is aligned, empathetic and have proven to be listeners who take feedback well - high level of trust; increased investments in employee health, training, well being; leaders deliver on what they promise.

Cons

limited ability to progress in career for certain departments , promotion process still has it's challenges but seems to be getting better than previous years.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Promising industry and performance outlook

Mar 23, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Knowledgeable executive team asking all the right questions Great place to be in the CXM industry Recently made it to the Gartner Magic Quadrant Product roadmap relevant and very promising

Cons

Ongoing process changes - if you're not comfortable with change, this is not the place for you

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rapid Growth + Great People = Winning Formula

Nov 26, 2020 - Solution Engineer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

In my four or so months here I have been incredibly impressed with a lot of corners of this company. Pros include: - Passionate leadership - Rapid product innovation - Very adaptable to remote work - Invests in strong talent & nurturing that talent - Clients are some of the biggest companies in the world

Cons

I don't have many cons so far, although I would caveat that with the fact that I'm relatively new. I think clearing up old legacy ways of doing things can often feel like a slog, so maybe that would be my con. That being said, just by function of doing that, we are paving a path to greatness.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great work life balance with some caveats

Mar 23, 2021 - Project Manager in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Work Life Balance - Great coworkers - Managers and ELT recognize hard work - Always room to move/change roles if you can prove yourself

Cons

- Software constantly changing with tight deadlines - Processes could improved on

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Absolutely amazing experience so far

Nov 26, 2020 - Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture - colleagues and leadership really respect me and value what I bring to the team. They have entrusted me to do my work well and don't micromanage. Love all caring my team is, as well. Environment - intelligent people to work beside; we've been able to collaborate well even while working 100% Manager - managers here (at least mine) really cares for my wellbeing and ensures that my workload is not too much Energetic - lots of opportunities and so many interesting projects to work on

Cons

I've been in my role for over 3 months now, and I haven't come across any issues or red flags to raise. Alida has evolved dramatically this year, so change is constant, but that's a good thing too.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 342 Reviews