Achievers Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 165 of over 165 interviews

Recruiter11%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Achievers

Application

I interviewed at Achievers

Interview

First they schedule an interview with Human Resources, I found it to be very casual, like a conversation. They ask for your background and experience. They also introduce the company and explain the role

Interview Questions
  • What are your salary expectations
    Answer Question

Achievers

Application

I interviewed at Achievers

Interview

Just had an initial screening round and was asked very general questions. Was promised a response within a week because that’s how it should be. To my surprise despite sending a follow up after ten days, got no response. Clearly speaks a lot about the company. The ghosting culture should be reviewed by the company management.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Achievers

Join the conversation on

Tech

330.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Achievers~250201
Join the conversation on

Achievers

Application

I interviewed at Achievers

Interview

The interview process is very typical: 1. Meet with Recruiter 2. Then meeet with hiring manager 3. Then meet with some member of the the team Overal, nothing out of the ordinary and manageable. Overall good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Achievers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers in Aug. 2022

Interview

I had a really great experience. All the interviewers were really friendly,professional and approachable. There were 3 interviews. First was a call from recruiter who asked some basic database related questions. Next interview was with hiring manager who gave more insights on the role and last was technical interview with a panel of two where we mostly discussed about my past experience and some devops and database related questions. Overall, I had a really great experience. Recruiter kept me in the loop with continuous updates and answered all my questions right away. I received a good offer as well but had to decline it for some personal reasons.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how terraform works? Does all backup types lock database ? How would you automate introduction of new infrastructure tier ?

Achievers

Application

I interviewed at Achievers

Interview

Round 2 of recruitment was a paneled, virtual interview. It was very cold and brief. The director was late and very cut and dry after presenting my case study. Prescreen and interview #1 went well but there was an undeniable disconnect in the paneled interview; which probably speaks to the culture of the team.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding web metrics. what is your starting point to tell if something is working?

Achievers

Application

I interviewed at Achievers

Interview

Starting with short introduction each other, we had a conversation about experience based on the resume. felt welcomed for a lot of questions about the company. interview time was about 40 to 50 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Achievers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achievers

Interview

The team communicated the process on the early stages and closely followed it throughout. 3 stage interview process, everything was handled remotely due to HQ being in Toronto. All decisions communited in timely manner

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON) in Mar. 2022

Interview

Had general converstation with interviewer and enjoyed the conversation we had about my experience in details. they were willing to hear my demands with respect of my personal CS carrer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Hiring call and then an interview with managers, very responsive and descriptive about the process and explained the working of the company during the interview. Asked questions about prior experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON) in Feb. 2022

Interview

Phone interview with HR to get a baseline to see if you're a good fit for the company. If you pass that then you'll get called back for a technical interview. I had my technical interview with 3 engineers over zoom.

Interview Questions
  • Standard HR questions and expect hacker rank/leetcode easy to medium questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 165 Interviews

Achievers Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Achievers as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.02 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Developer and Member Experience Coordinator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Graphic Designer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Achievers takes an average of 21 days when considering 146 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Member Experience Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Achievers according to 146 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.32%