Achievers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Achievers Interview Questions

Interviews at Achievers

3.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achievers.

Interview

Phone screen with a few people within the organization including the recruiter, cs manager, cs team mates and a few others in the organization. After the phone screen, you had an on site visit with a few other members of the team including other cs managers, the manager and the director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer was very upset with a certain situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Success Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Achievers (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was asked to have a two step process. The first was a phone interview with the hiring manager, that was conversational and asked me to go through my professional and personal background. The second step, I was asked to present from a mock scenario to a panel of 3 people on the CS team for about 45 min.

Interview Questions

• What type of presentation would you put together when meeting with a member of the C-suite for a new client?   Answer Question

Alliance Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the recruiter over the phone, then several sales and marketing leads over the phone and face-to-face. The cadence was inconsistent and the process was lengthy, but the recruiter did try to be communicative and serve as a central point of communication. Despite positive feedback all-around, I was informed abruptly via email that they had gone a different direction. The people seemed great for the most part, but the left hand wasn't sure what the right was doing. A degree of disorganization is to be expected during times of significant change, but after investing that much time, I would have appreciated constructive feedback to validate the lengthy interview cycle, and simply, to learn from. Overall, I think they had good intentions and appreciated the positive vibe I got from most of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What industry trends are you observing today that would affect your approach to this role?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

It was a really good process. I learned a lot about Achievers, and about the role. Ultimately, I did not go with the role as I decided to change my career focus, but I would definitely interview with them again. It seems like a company that is going through changes, and they are reading to make the changes needed for the company to continue having success.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked about my previous sales experience   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I found Achievers after speaking with a recruiting company. My contact there seemed more excited about the opportunity there than other companies and I could relate well to what they sell. I had an initial phone interview, then came into the office for an in-person a couple days later. After about 10 minutes speaking with the manager it was apparent it was going to be a good fit for both of us.

The in-person lasted a little over an hour and afterwards I got back on the phone with the recruiter to schedule a Skype interview. That one was pretty brief and then I had to schedule with the recruiter again for a 2 hour top-grade interview at the office. A couple days later I spoke to the CEO for maybe 10 minutes and received a call with an offer within an hour.

There were quite a few steps in the process, but everything after the first in-person interview seemed like a mere formality as the manager and I were clearly on the same page from the moment I sat down.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel like this company will work out when it hasn't with previous companies?   Answer Question

Mobile User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Achievers (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter who proceeded to interview me on the call, I really liked the no-delay hands on approach and how communicative they were about everything they're trying to do. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had. I really appreciated the informed nature of the recruiter and how she really expected technical answers, and yet gave me lots of room to talk.

Interview Questions

• It seemed they had all their ducks in a row, the questions were really simple and straightforward, but having informed questions to ask back is what made the interview golden.   Answer Question

Director, Executive Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Achievers (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

A good process. I interviewed with the Founder, SVP Sales, CMO, Chief Legal Counsel and a 6 year vet in Marketing. I thought it impressive that they want a cultural fit rather than just a body to fill the roll. It's a happy place!

Interview Questions

• They were interested in how I would fit into the Achievers family. All positions go through a rigorous interview schedule to ensure that each new hire is a rockstar.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

through process... lot's of steps, but it's because they only let through the best and a true no jerk policy (really, they enforce it, unlike other companies with the policy)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your accomplishments from high school onward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much. They gave a very fair rate right out of the gate.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager. We hit it off pretty well, so he invited me to come onsite to talk to the CEO. I came onsite, the CEO opens asking if I have any questions for him. Mid-conversation the CEO realizes this is an interview and changes his tone, is disappointed with the lack of Mobile experience (which was apparent on my resume) and cuts the conversation short.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Achievers (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Initial interview was general,talking causually to see if personality might be a match. Then had several other meetings, which then led to an interview methodology they use called "Top Grading". Be prepared for a ridiculous level of depth into your life, your work history - everything.

Interview Questions

• Too many to remember, most of them are not typical interview questions. You can get samples online by looking up Top Grading.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.