Achievers Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 147 of over 147 interviews

Recruiter9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Achievers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers

Interview

Interviewing with the team itself was great, and I really enjoyed getting to know them. However, interactions with the talent acquisition team was poor. Late or missed phone calls, no voicemails or email follow ups. Initial conversation on compensation was aligned with the role but after the full interview process and the offer came in, compensation was far below what was initially discussed and I was told the role had a cap. It was assumed that I accepted the role before even sending me/ seeing a written offer. When I sent notice of my decision, no reply or follow up. Overall, very poor candidate experience and representation.

Interview Questions
  • What is your design process?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Ghosted midway through interview process... Had a great chat with HR, passed onto next round. Had a great chat with hiring manager, confirmed I'd definitely be into the next round. Then ghosted. I followed up...no response. And then let it go. Achievers isn't worth chasing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Achievers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Achievers

Interview

I was reached out to by the recruitment department. Shared my availability. Didn't receive any email with confirmation of time or technology. Come interview time no one showed up or called me - I was stood up! I am a consultant and charge to block out time - my time is important too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Achievers

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers in Jul 2021

Interview

Round 1: Recruiter call - 30 minutes Round 2: Marketing leadership interviews with peers and manager (CMO) - 1.5 hours Round 3: Panel with CEO, CMO, Chief Scientist, Director, Demand Generation - 1 hour followed by 30 minute 1-1s with the four panelists - Total time 3 hours

Interview Questions
  • What is the single most important metric to measure brand health?

Achievers

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers in Jul 2021

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter for 30-minutes, followed by a 1.5-hour interview with the marketing leadership team i.e. the CMO and the two other marketing directors. Following this, I presented a case study to a panel and had 1-1 interviews with the CEO, CMO, Chief Workforce Scientist, and a Marketing Director. I have to recognize Stefan's professionalism in this process. His responsiveness and overall attitude offered an excellent candidate experience!

Interview Questions
  • If you had to pick the top metric to measure branding, what would it be?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interview. The first was a quick phone interview with talent acquisition, the second was a one-hour conversation with management in the sales department (more behavioural/scenario questions and asking about my past experience), and the final round involved a mock call and mock meeting scenario (testing more technical abilities).

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

A phone HR screen, followed by a panel interview about a week later with four people who would work alongside the new hire, followed by a prepared presentation addressing specific questions to the hiring executive about two weeks later, and an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Achievers

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers in Jun 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out for an interview time and was prompt in responding. Had a good conversation however didn't follow up after reaching out twice. Accepted another job before they got back to me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

The hiring process was quick and informative. I first had a call with the HR Talent Lead, followed by a 1-on-1, hour-long Zoom interview with the Hiring Manager. I then prepared a 30-60-90 sales presentation via Zoom in front of 2 AEs and the Hiring Manager. The time flew by and it was great being able to speak with members of the team during the interview process. I thought the process was incredibly professional. The team offered lots of feedback and gave updates on the status of my application along the way. Tip: Have lots of questions prepared. 3 interviews = 3 different opportunities to ask more questions to different people!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Walk us through a sales cycle that didn't go well. What did you learn from it? 2. Why are you leaving your current position?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was in three stages. First, a brief screening interview with a recruiter over the phone. Then two 1:1 interviews with hiring managers asking mostly behavioural questions. The final interview was a case study presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 147 Interviews