iCIMS Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

iCIMS Chairman & CEO Colin Day
Colin Day

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Work life balance is improving - but can be a little tough at times (in 9 reviews)

• growing pains from time to time (in 12 reviews)

1. "Very positive interview & onboarding process."

Current Employee - Account Manager II - Enterprise
    Current Employee - Account Manager II - Enterprise

I have been working at iCIMS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company is very passionate about assisting their clients with developing a world-class HR solution in talent acquisition.

Cons

Will be starting on Monday so no negatives from my perspective.

2. "A Great Place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ (US)

I have been working at iCIMS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Onboarding and talent development team is second-to-none - they have an excellent team here to make sure you have everything you need to succeed. Everyone here is super friendly and management is invested in your success. There are good opportunities here for your career as the company has plenty of paths to follow if you so choose. Also, I'm really happy with the work/life balance. As long as your ready to work hard to achieve results - you'll be a great fit here!

Cons

none that I can see

Advice to Management

Keep on investing in your employees!

3. "* * * * *"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Matawan, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Matawan, NJ (US)

I have been working at iCIMS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

iCIMS really takes care of their employees with career advancement opportunities, company events, and a stellar compensation package.

Cons

Growing pains mean that procedures can change frequently.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

5. "90 Day Review"

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

I have been at iCIMS for 3 months now and it has been an incredible experience and journey so far. The onboarding process, the people, the opportunities, and just the overall culture here at iCIMS is amazing and I'm so happy to be a part of the iCIMS family.

Cons

I wish everyone had their own office! :) The privacy for client phone calls would be very nice.

6. "Great Energy!"

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

Tremendous benefits package. Employee engagement is strong. Great energy in the department.

Cons

I am a new employee. There are none so far.

7. "My first 90 days with iCIMS"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

The onboarding and ramping up process was incredibly easy, and the trainers made life easy. I have no background in technology, but it's amazing how quickly the trainers bring you up to speed on everything iCIMS. I am very happy that I joined this organization!

Cons

Not a Con, but there is a lot of moving and shuffling of the deck in each division. There are a lot of great minds at work here, and you have to be able to look at the big picture at all times.

Advice to Management

With the ever changing landscape here, I would like that the managers are as transparent as possible. It will help keep everyone's focus on the task at hand, and the rumor mill doesn't begin to distract us.

8. "Interview Process"

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

The recruiter I worked with was absolutely wonderful. She kept me updated throughout the entire process and always let me know what the feedback was from the hiring managers. She was so supportive and made me really want to work for an organization that employed people like her who cared about her job and applicants so much.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

9. "iCIMS employment review from current SEO analyst"

Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Matawan, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Matawan, NJ (US)

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

iCIMS wants to hear what you think as an employee. This is different from most corporate cultures, who say they want your opinion as an employee, but don’t. You can let your voice be truly heard.
    The company seems to always be investing in the future. This is critical in their niche, as they continue to position themselves as the thought leaders in talent acquisition.

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say. The one piece of advice I can give, is that it is a fast pace environment. Give 100% of your effort during the day, but balance your time with home life.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Please continue to keep iCIMS relevant.

10. "Passionate and Proud"

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

The people who work here, for the most part, love what they do and it shows. It is a great community of people and the most common answer you get when asking "what do you like about working here?" is "the people."

Cons

As the company grows there are some growing pains when trying to transition from the start-up mentality to a well established company and they tend to be a little too reactionary

11. "Extremely thorough and thought provoking, enjoyed every minute"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Executive in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Strategic Account Executive in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at iCIMS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They seem to be in a leadership position in the industry at the moment, very focused on what they sell and how they are positioned in their space. Each are seems to understand where they fit in the corporate goal. The biggest benefit is the oneness in purpose, almost like a family atmosphere.

Cons

Working remotely may present an initial challenge depending on how accessible the required information is that I need access too. Other than that I cannot see any downside at this time.

Advice to Management

Completely positive interview process, my only advice would be to make this an equity position as it is in the sales arena.