Found 631 of over 637 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and friendly." (in 64 reviews)
- "Great culture and entry level position for starting out young professionals trying to get into the marketing field" (in 45 reviews)
- "Good training." (in 28 reviews)
- "The managers are great and really supportive." (in 27 reviews)
- "They paid great commission." (in 27 reviews)
- "Poor Management." (in 28 reviews)
- "Low pay and lack of incentives lead staff to get poached often." (in 20 reviews)
- "The work/life balance is horrific and spirit crushing." (in 8 reviews)
- "Upper management says the base salary is so low to encourage employees to work harder." (in 5 reviews)
- "Extreme favoritism" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Yodle and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Aug 28, 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCharlotte, NC
We had an amazing floor of people at Yoldle! Everyone was there to help the person next to them! Incredible culture!
It was a rough and tough sales gig. The cons will always be self inflicted misses on Quota.
- 5.0Aug 23, 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAustin, TX
I got in during the boom and it was one of the best places to work.
Profitfuel got acquired and all was lost since.
- 5.0Mar 6, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
great culture. awards. driven atmosphere. the best people.
acquired and then many left as the culture wasn't the same.
- 2.0Aug 8, 2022Salesforce AdministratorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAustin, TX
Great memories, this place was once amazing. Technically Yodle no longer exists thanks to the buy out by Web.com. That ended poorly thanks to terrible Web.com leadership.
Yodle is gone and has been replaced by Web.com and they are just terrible. One of the worst organizations I have ever seen.
- 4.0Sept 1, 2022Inside Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAustin, MN
Earning potential was max 150K if you could figure it out. Coaching is amazing. You will get molded into a top performer if you can receive coaching.
Terrible sourcing of leads. Terrible product. Extremely high-pressure. If you dont make the cut early, they'll keep you an SRI for eternity until you quit.
Yodle Reviews FAQs
Yodle has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 637 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Yodle to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
53% of Yodle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Yodle 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.