Found 34,036 of over 56K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Wipro
Is anyone recruiting for a product owner? I have 15 years of hardcore experience in building enterprise products and driving adoption. Is anyone recruiting externally? Most of the jobs I apply to are either internally fulfilled or are canceled. Is it my resume? Maybe my resume doesn't really "show" what I do? (I am the closer/ fixer in my current position, I get things done). Is it Wipro on my resume? I would rather not work for such an organization, but I am the one on the market. Is it H1B?
Hi All, I’m looking to move into Accenture, EY or Deloitte as a Manager/Director within the Strategy or Metaverse/Blockchain Consulting functions. I’m currently the North American Blockchain Practice Director at Wipro but I have experience in sales, product mgmt., internal strategy, and change mgmt. consulting. Would anybody be able to advise on next steps or provide a referral?Wipro Accenture Deloitte EY
Got a burning question about Wipro? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wipro employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good but sometimes if required you need to stretch a little ." (in 3300 reviews)
- "The work culture is good and most of the time you are fully responsible for what you do." (in 2064 reviews)
- "Good work environment and good for the one looking for onsite" (in 1301 reviews)
- "Job security and good to start a career as a fresher" (in 1182 reviews)
- "Good Trainings are available .One can have choice to choose the project accross Wipro when you are on bench." (in 1129 reviews)
- "Less salary is provided for the work done and provides no bonus for extra working hours" (in 4142 reviews)
- "Also the management is poor and doesn't give proper response until you put pressure." (in 1925 reviews)
- "No salary hikes in Onsite Promotions after b3 band is very very difficult" (in 1218 reviews)
- "Less pay and annual hike is very less" (in 930 reviews)
- "If you are good to manager you can go onsite and u can get better appraisal." (in 870 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wipro and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sept 25, 2023Principal ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCalgary, AB
I have 15 years experience in software testing and proficiency in performance testing and engineering with various commerical and open source tools. Worked with different domain telecom, insurance, mobility and health care under different technology
I have work various areas of testing , coming to core programming I have less experience
- 3.0Aug 7, 2023Tech LeadCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsToronto, ON
Co-Employees are helpfull, I have been with wipro for almost a decade now,
manager experience is not great . its a big fight to get to onsite as well as grow within wipro. too many policies and hardly any steps to keep them updated with the policies they should be abiding by1
Wipro Reviews FAQs
Wipro has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 55,862 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Wipro to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
60% of Wipro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wipro 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.