- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA, United States Area
- - Seattle, WA
- - Spokane, WA, United States Area
- - Spokane, WA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Kenya - All Cities
- - Nairobi
- - Nairobi, Kenya Area
- - Nairobi
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Parkdale, ON
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Rio Grande do Sul
- - Porto Alegre, Brazil Area
- - Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Baja California
- Russia - All Cities
- - Udmurtiya
Found 101 of over 116 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Uberflip? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uberflip employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Featured ReviewNov. 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leadership team, the culture, the product - we have made a lot of progress in the last 12 - 18 months. Its an exciting time to be a part of this phase.
While I know its hard, we still stuffer from people holding onto the past instead of focusing on the future.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 24, 2022 - Anonymous/Employee in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- lots of room to grow - collaborative team - flexible working environment - no-micromanagement
- there are some areas for improvement but there has also been a lot of changes in the past year that give me hope that we are moving in the right direction
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 22, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some good people but thats really all that can be said that is positive.
Leadership over spending, not managing growth correctly, product is getting churned like crazy, future looks really bleak and I would avoid at all costs. They promise big things but when it comes down to it they treat you only like a number and ready to cut you without care or proper packages. Very disappointing experience.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep. 27, 2022 - Implementation Specialist in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great coworkers, lots to learn from everyone
High turnover, people feel "burnt out" at times
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug. 30, 2022 - Team LeadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best Environment to work in this company.
Yearly salary raise was not accurate.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 27, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A great downtown location and some solid peers.
Wowed by the appearance of good culture and fun, I didnt see the support from management and strategic direction I'd hoped for. It was instagram culture, lacking substance and direction
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 14, 2022 - Manager in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Onboarding and training was robust and well thought out Set up up for success long term Lots of growth and opportunities for development Solid compensation package Great people and energy
Lots of growth happening so comes with some growing pains A lot of new people recently started so people are still learningContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 12, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Uberflip has a very inclusive culture. Everyone is happy and likes to help each other out. For the most part, everyone is remote now and that alone has made our work much more productive. All of the work can be easily done at home and many members of my team are feeling more energized since they don't have to spend 2+ hours commuting.
Faster product development. One thing Uberflip needs is a better recruitment process, and to hire more people on the Engineering team.
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr. 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Uberflip has some of the smartest and most driven people you would meet. The company culture is amazing!
There are some grey areas like every other start up.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar. 15, 2022 - Software Engineer in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great office, easy access, strong sales team.
Still finding their way on Operations, Product Management & Customer Success.Continue reading
Uberflip Reviews FAQs
Uberflip has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 116 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Uberflip to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
73% of Uberflip employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uberflip 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.