Cover image for Uberflip

Found 101 of over 116 reviews

4.1
Uberflip Co-founder and CEO Yoav Schwartz
Yoav Schwartz
Pros
  • "Company puts extra effort on employees mental health and well being, hence good work-life balance(in 10 reviews)

• "I don't play ping pong or drink beer or any of the other things that people in startups do(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Before Covid-19 some departments had more work from home days than others(in 9 reviews)

• "Expansion lead to some growing pains(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

561.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Uberflip~799310
    Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Uberflip? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uberflip employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
    Ask a Question
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Lots of positive changes

Nov. 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership team, the culture, the product - we have made a lot of progress in the last 12 - 18 months. Its an exciting time to be a part of this phase.

Cons

While I know its hard, we still stuffer from people holding onto the past instead of focusing on the future.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work!

Nov. 24, 2022 - Anonymous/Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- lots of room to grow - collaborative team - flexible working environment - no-micromanagement

Cons

- there are some areas for improvement but there has also been a lot of changes in the past year that give me hope that we are moving in the right direction

3. Join the Uberflip team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Bad leadership and even worse product

Nov. 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some good people but thats really all that can be said that is positive.

Cons

Leadership over spending, not managing growth correctly, product is getting churned like crazy, future looks really bleak and I would avoid at all costs. They promise big things but when it comes down to it they treat you only like a number and ready to cut you without care or proper packages. Very disappointing experience.

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to learn

Sep. 27, 2022 - Implementation Specialist in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers, lots to learn from everyone

Cons

High turnover, people feel "burnt out" at times

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Team Environment

Aug. 30, 2022 - Team Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best Environment to work in this company.

Cons

Yearly salary raise was not accurate.

7. 2.0

Smoke and Mirrors

Jul. 27, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great downtown location and some solid peers.

Cons

Wowed by the appearance of good culture and fun, I didnt see the support from management and strategic direction I'd hoped for. It was instagram culture, lacking substance and direction

8 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience and great team

Apr. 14, 2022 - Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Onboarding and training was robust and well thought out Set up up for success long term Lots of growth and opportunities for development Solid compensation package Great people and energy

Cons

Lots of growth happening so comes with some growing pains A lot of new people recently started so people are still learning

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work, management trusts employees, generally happy people

Apr. 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uberflip has a very inclusive culture. Everyone is happy and likes to help each other out. For the most part, everyone is remote now and that alone has made our work much more productive. All of the work can be easily done at home and many members of my team are feeling more energized since they don't have to spend 2+ hours commuting.

Cons

Faster product development. One thing Uberflip needs is a better recruitment process, and to hire more people on the Engineering team.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fantastic place to work

Apr. 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uberflip has some of the smartest and most driven people you would meet. The company culture is amazing!

Cons

There are some grey areas like every other start up.

11. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice office

Mar. 15, 2022 - Software Engineer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great office, easy access, strong sales team.

Cons

Still finding their way on Operations, Product Management & Customer Success.

2 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Reviews
    </>Embed

Uberflip Reviews FAQs

Uberflip has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 116 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Uberflip to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Uberflip employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Uberflip. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

73% of Uberflip employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uberflip 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Uberflip Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Uberflip? Share Your Experiences

Uberflip logo

Uberflip Careers

Cover image for Uberflip

The Story of How We've Owned Our Journey In 2012, Uberflip was created by co-founders Yoav Schwartz (CEO) and Randy Frisch (President &...More

• Our Core Values
    • Our Culture
    • #LUV
    • Give Back

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

1597 days ago

Great news! Uberflip will be taking part in Startup Open House again this year! Ever wonder what it’s like inside a startup? Startup Open House is your free ticket to your local startup community and it’s coming back to Toronto on Thursday, September 27th! For one evening and for free, startups around town will simultaneously open their doors to greet and meet you. - Walk directly into their workplace and see where the magic actually happens! - Meet with our incredible team! - Get a genuine feel of the startup values and vibe, in a fun and casual setting! HOW TO PARTICIPATE: - Register on Startup Open House website. - Browse through the list of participating startups - On September 27th, from 4pm to 8pm, show up! This is your chance to actually #ExperienceTheHustle from the inside. Register below!: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQMZI
    Shared image - Register NOW to Experience the Hustle.
    Register NOW to Experience the Hustle.
    glassdoor.com

1610 days ago

Tech Love TO is happening on September 13th! The Uberflip team has partnered with our friends at Get REAL to plan an amazing event for the tech community. Together, we can create a more inclusive workplace and we hope you'll join us! We'll be having snacks, drinks, networking and great people meeting great people! We will be doing a short panel all about creating an inclusive workplace. You will hear both from Uberflip and Get REAL on how we can make positive changes at work, and we'll be doing some great exercises lead by the Get REAL team! Sign up with your free ticket by clicking the link below: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQQh3
    Shared image

Uberflip Photos

+ Add Photo

Uberflip Job Seekers Also Viewed

Top Hat Logo
    Top Hat

3.8

Compare

Glassdoor has 116 Uberflip reviews submitted anonymously by Uberflip employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Uberflip is right for you.