Resolvit Reviews

Updated Oct 24, 2021

Found 112 of over 150 reviews

4.1
Resolvit Managing Member Mark Scofield (no image)
Mark Scofield
Pros
  • "The Raleigh office has high-tech rooms to attend interviews/meeting and they have good benefits(in 8 reviews)

• "Happy hours, flexibility- "work-life fit", medical benefits, friendly staff(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "low pay(in 3 reviews)

• "account managers(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Exceptional Company Great Working Relationship!

Oct 24, 2021 - Product Designer in Reston, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They take great care of you - equipment, time off, and benefits.

Cons

No cons except maybe not seeing your co-workers onsite, but I am not going to ping them for that - we're all still recovering from this pandemic😉

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Frontend Lead developer

Oct 12, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative team environment, fast-paced environment

Cons

A little box wrapped work

3. The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,961

602 Comments

Consulting

131.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Resolvit~271477
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great balance of fun and professionalism

Sep 23, 2021 - Sourcer/Technical Recruiter in Cincinnati, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had a great time at Resolvit. The work-life balance was exceptional. There could not be a better place to start or transition to as a young individual. You will have a fantastic time getting to know your colleagues as there are a multitude of opportunities to get to know them outside of work(happy hours, golf outings, etc.) The work is meaningful as well. In just my second week someone I recruited was offered a job and you could tell how excited they were about the opportunity to further their career. In a small way I believe that persons life was changed for the better because of this job. If you are someone who likes to be around fun people and do meaningful work then this is for you.

Cons

The new office they are moving to in Cincinnati has a basketball hoop and I missed it by just a month.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Place To Work

Sep 16, 2021 - Senior Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the leadership, the technical team, the recruiters, the support staff, the consultants. It is truly a family.

Cons

None. Best place to work!!!

Managing Member

Thank you for your post and your five to seven years of being on the team! Sharing the last three negative posts with whole US infrastructure team, in the weekly operations meeting and in the spirit of full transparency and self improvement, gave us the opportunity to highlight all the different ways to raise concerns and address issues both anonymously or directly. These include the multiple @resolvit messaging tools, the different channels internally to speak with including HR and different leadership channels, and overall how information is and can be shared throughout the organization. It is always good to review these and it was timely for a refresher. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to our company. And if you do see places for us to improve or "Cons" please share. We will always strive for better!

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Its alright

Sep 29, 2021 - Software Developer in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment while I was there.

Cons

The management was disconnected from the team and the challenges of the job. Expected a lot from the team.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Fast paced, challenging, and fun!

Sep 17, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited income potential. Good benefits. Lots of opportunities to fill roles. I enjoy working here and have referred my friends.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Managing Member

Thank you for your post. It is leadership's goal to provide unlimited growth opportunities along with world class benefits. It sounds like you are even leveraging the employee referral bonus program... along with having fun with the fast pace and challenging parts of your role. That's outstanding. We are all succeeding!

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A True Lack of Professionalism and Leadership

Sep 9, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in New Orleans, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I made some great friends at Resolvit and developed key relationships that aided my skillset as a recruiter and talent acquisition specialist - skills that helped me have the confidence to leave and find an awesome job very quickly afterwards.

Cons

So as a recruiter I know that the people who leave reviews like this are "slighted and should be taken with a grain of salt in the grand scheme of things", BUT I really need you to take a good hard look at my review before you decide to join this company. I took this role because I saw a lot of growth and I wasn't to leave an extremely hostile situation at my former company. I wish I would have seen the red flags from the get-go, but alas I am impatient and was just trying to get the hell out of where I was. Where to begin... - You will be gaslighted (and if you don't know what that means look it up because through-and-through you will receive the textbook definition of that word throughout your time at this company if you choose to accept a position with them) - Paid an under market value salary with the promise of commission that would make up for the hard work given. There was never really a balance between Work put in vs. incentive/reward. -Big on "what are you doing"/ meeting culture. A lot of these meetings could have been done in an email, but this was something I was told was implemented at the beginning of COVID to make sure everyone was awake and working. We had a meeting every morning basically at 8 or 8:30 depending on the day where we got on and recited everything we did the day before, any updates on the reqs we were working on, and what we would accomplish that day. If you didn't have much to say in your meeting you were met with either a managing partner or recruiting manager calling you out on why you didn't get "X" done or how come you couldn't have done more. I heard a lot of "that's all you have?" type of jargon. - Extreme gossip/and unprofessionalism. Very often my manager would ask me about what I think of other people in the office and try to talk negatively about them. For example: "hey, what do you think of 'X'? I hear she is really catty and negative." You have to watch what you say around the office because it definitely will come ack to bite you. - Mark. Mark is the CEO/Managing Partner of Resolvit and at first I really liked him, until I realized that he was just a salesman that decided to create his own company and never really learned the true fundamentals of what it was like to be a leader. Mark refers to people as snowflakes and is a true elitist. He degrades his female workers, constantly calls them "cutie", and comments on their physical appearance whether it be wearing more makeup or choosing different clothing to wear. I do not like Mark and neither will you. - Retention. We had a really hard time bring people into the company and a really, really bad retention problem. Over the last year I counted 18 people who quit the company between Sourcing, Recruiting, and Sales. Look, with the hours you put in here you will learn transferable skills without a doubt. But as you can see, in my opinion the pros do not outweigh the cons and looking back I wish I wasn't in such a hurry to get out of my former position as fast because I truly just jumped from one bad place to another bad place to work.

Continue reading
      6 people found this review helpful

Managing Member

Thank you for taking the time to share your issues and concerns about our company and its management team and practices. Also, thank you for sharing the Pros of Resolvit you experienced including making “some great friends at Resolvit and developed key relationships that aided my skillset as a recruiter and talent acquisition specialist - skills that helped me have the confidence to leave and find an awesome job”. Our goal is for everyone to feel their time at Resolvit was a positive professional growth experience where they can take skills learned with us and expand them in the direction of their passion. It is difficult reading your assessment of the leadership team, their management styles-including mine, the meetings, processes, and interactions you describe in this post. We have discussed this with the leadership team and will be sharing it with the whole team in the next companywide and all-hands meeting. The good thing that will come from this level of transparency is that the whole team will better understand all the different channels for voicing concerns, posing questions, and dealing with inappropriate and unacceptable behavior. These channels include three independent and directly available partners in the US, a country manager in Argentina and India, HR managers in each country, with multiple anonymous and direct access email channels to HR, legal, and senior leadership. You are correct, “gaslighting”, gossip, under compensating employees, and unprofessional behavior is never acceptable. As are, inappropriate professional attire or personal hygiene for both men and women in an office setting, setting unrealistic and unattainable goals, or not following through on commitments to teammates. We should always strive for doing better. We do have daily stand ups (15 minutes each day) to foster good and productive communication between team members, setting appropriate expectations for what can and should get done as well as when commitments can be followed up on. The Tuesday/Thursday meetings are weekly national or local standard scheduled meetings, with consistent start and end times (45 minutes), which starting times vary based on time zones. Finally, navigating the new normal of hybrid and remote work, creating appropriate best practices, while at the same time training for employees and managers to do better and be better has never been more difficult. It takes patience, empathy, and lots of open and balanced communication. Recently we held an offsite infrastructure training event which included leadership, communication, negotiation, and effective questioning, and listening courses. We will continue striving to fulfil our commitment to our employees making their time at Resolvit a positive professional growth experience where they can take skills learned and expand them in the direction of their passions. We wish you good luck with your next company and opportunity. Hopefully the third is the charm.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee

Terrible Company! Don’t believe the good reviews

Sep 28, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working Remote is the only good thing

Cons

I didn’t work for the company long at all, but I left due to all the lies I was told from all the interviews I’ve had. My salary wasn’t even what I was told I would make. Don’t believe nothing they are saying. It’s a bunch of sales people trying to make a deal out of you. From the first interview I had with what sounds like a child who has no experience in matching people with the correct job to a recruiter who don’t know what they are talking about. This whole company is just about money! I should’ve known this was a piece of crap when I first heard the name of this company. Believe the bad reviews! It’s all true!

10. 4.0

Great Place

Aug 19, 2021 - Software Engineer in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and Compensation is great, you are essentially a contractor but get treated like a full time employee.

Cons

I've only been with company for close to 6 months so I do not have too much background into the cons so far.

Managing Member

Thank you for your post. We are glad to hear you are happy with your employment at Resolvit. As a software developer we expect to move you around from project to project and have you on the team for long time. As more and more customers are comfortable with remote teams this is becoming easier to move our best people around to enhance their skills and give them interesting project. If there is anything we can do to help you, please reach out to your business operations manager or team leader.

11. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great job for college grads

Aug 2, 2021 - Integrated Research and Sourcing Analyst in New Orleans, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

You’ll learn lots about tech, recruiting, sales, and lots of other valuable skills in a short time.

Cons

Some of the reqs sourcers work on are really difficult, and you don’t get to pick them.

Managing Member

Thank you for your post. We are happy to hear that you are learning and growing here at Resolvit. It is true that some of the things the team works on are difficult. Struggling through those challenges teaches creativity, how to ask better and more detailed questions, builds self confidence, and ultimately leads to better execution. If there is anything you are having difficulty or need help with ,please reach out to the sourcing or recruiting managers.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Reviews