What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great HR policies and working environment" (in 7 reviews)
Found 43 of over 50 reviews
Updated Aug 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Jan 3, 2023Textile DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Gave a chance to be creative
Very toxic work life in orient craft. Will not suggest anyone to go here
- 2.0Sept 27, 2022Junior DesignerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
- Prepares you for multi tasking
- Office politics - Lack of growth opportunities - Repetitive work
- 3.0Jan 6, 2022Assistant General Manager Planning and MerchandisingFormer Employee, more than 10 years
I learned a lot from the organisation cross functionally over the passage of time . There is a lot to learn from the organization and colleague.
You will get most of the benefit if you are an HOD and amongst the employees who are there since early 2000.80 % of financial benefits are being gievn to 5% of employee (HOD) .
- 1.0Jun 8, 2022CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
there is a lot of learning good to start your career from here
poor management salary very low exploits its employees office politics to maximum worst work environment
Orient Craft Reviews FAQs
Orient Craft has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 50 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Orient Craft to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
56% of Orient Craft employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Orient Craft 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.