Found 8 of over 50 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Jan 6, 2022Assistant General Manager Planning and MerchandisingFormer Employee, more than 10 years
I learned a lot from the organisation cross functionally over the passage of time . There is a lot to learn from the organization and colleague.
You will get most of the benefit if you are an HOD and amongst the employees who are there since early 2000.80 % of financial benefits are being gievn to 5% of employee (HOD) .
- 4.0Jun 11, 2012MerchandisingFormer Intern, less than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
work environment, good communication between employees, good team work and a product development department where one can actually learn how a piece of cloth is converted into a nice piece of merchandise
there should be proper division of work at lower level, ppl who are handling sewing and other works...many a time things get piled up because of which work suffers
- 4.0Jul 26, 2019Senior Production MerchandiserCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
You will get the best opportunity in short period of time. If you will work hard and manage ur work with pressure.
Timings of the company is an issue.
- 5.0Sept 19, 2017Senior MerchandiserCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
In Orient craft limited one have Surety to grow in career no matter wherever you are working , if you have quality to grow , you will definitely find it.
Nothing to say ...
- 3.0Apr 8, 2019MerchandiserCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
As the company is on a very large scale the experience and learning is tremendous.
Head and senior merchandiser are rude and very bossy as well