Found 3,246 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The plant I worked at was full of great people and it was fun coming to work." (in 333 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good if you plan ahead and keep on top of your work." (in 294 reviews)
- "And Great benefits" (in 294 reviews)
- "great culture and values." (in 209 reviews)
- "Good pay and Beneefit and a lot of program to help there people" (in 171 reviews)
- "Management is poor and doesn’t promote deserving candidate for an IJP." (in 78 reviews)
- "A good manager can make the perfect job seem the worst." (in 58 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs were not handled well and some employees feel they set General Mills up for failure" (in 49 reviews)
- "Also hires people directly out of college who have no leadership experience at all and puts them in charge of 20" (in 42 reviews)
- "Teams that were once highly motivated and worked long hours now leave the office promptly at 3:00 p.m. every day." (in 39 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of General Mills and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Please DM me if so! Acuity insurance SAS Edward Jones Wegmans Food Markets Inc Camden CHG Healthcare Baker Hughes Scripps Health Marriott International Hilton Hyatt Hotels Corporation CarMax Cisco Arnold & Porter General Mills Meridian Wellstar Health System Inc. Nordstrom Starbucks Workday Rocket Mortgage, LLC Orrick Cooley LLP Plante Moran Intuit Red Hat Dropbox genentech Synchrony Credit Acceptance Goldman Sachs HubSpot Oliver Wyman
General Mills Reviews FAQs
General Mills has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 4,199 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at General Mills to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of General Mills employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated General Mills 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.