Mission: We serve the world by making food people love
I have been working at General Mills full-time (More than 3 years)
- very competitive benefits, RRSP matching, car for Sales
- very intelligent and hard-working employees, especially our leadership team
- significant downsize in last couple of years has impacted culture and stress levels
- CPG is a high-pressure environment given its declining trends
Advice to Management
- with less people managing more work and more deliverables, be understanding, and provide more resources (time, support, training) to ensure we can manage these complexities.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in December-2016.
The interview process at General Mills was great from the moment they flew me out of Tennessee to giving me a box of Lucky Charms ( My favorite) at the end. Everyone who I spoke to was extremely friendly and welcoming. The process began with breakfast with a previous LMA who had nothing but good things to say about the company followed by 3 behavioral interviews with members from the Supply Chain team whom were very knowledgeable in their discipline. Then we ate lunch with another LMA graduate who was a pleasure to meet as well. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a great company with sound values. HQ was awesome, cool offices and meeting rooms. I had a great experience and appreciate the invite and opportunity to interview.
As a Senior Marketing Communications Planner for Cheerios, Jenny Park connects the brand to consumers through social media initiatives, including "Good Goes Round" (http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQep1 ) and "Bring Back the Bees" (http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQepG).
Our fourth-quarter and full-year fiscal 2017 results: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQiuo