General Mills Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

General Mills Interview Questions

Interviews at General Mills

3.2

Responsable de marque Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at General Mills (Geneva (Switzerland)) in February 2015.

Interview

Un processus d'entretien long et étrange, bien que j'ai fini par le considérer utile pour en apprendre plus sur l'entreprise et le type de personnes qui y travaillent.

J'ai passé 4 entretiens et une série de tests numériques et de raisonnement critique, tout s'est bien passé.

D'une façon ou d'une autre, ils ont décidé que je ne « rentrais » pas dans le rôle et n'ont fourni aucune remarque professionnelle sur le pourquoi.

Interview Questions

• Pas de questions particulières ; revue du CV et des expériences passées ;

Pourquoi avez-vous postulé à ce poste, etc. ?   1 Answer

Chef De Secteur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

première partie de journée en entretien collectif:
    - présentation de l'entreprise et des marques
    - présentation des candidats
    - étude de cas collective
    - étude de cas individuelle

seconde partie en entretien individuel avec un RH et un opérationnel avec mise en situation de vente.
    Si cette étape est validé, rencontre avec le service concerné.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi souhaitez devenir chef de secteur?   1 Answer

Acheteur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Mills (Boulogne-Billancourt (France)) in October 2018.

Interview

1 étape: Entretien avec chargé de recrutement
    2 eme étape : entretien avec la responsable des achats
    3 eme étape : entretien avec la DRH
    Puis Test de personnalité, verbal et numérique

Pilot Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at General Mills (Golden Valley, MN (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted a few days later for two 20 minutes phone interviews. I was later emailed to schedule an interview at the General Mills James Ford Bell Technical Center in Golden Valley, MN on Monday February 22, 2016. I met with the recruiting managers, the reliability manager and 3 team leads as well as a technologist. The whole interview took about 2.5 hrs including a tour of the plant. I really enjoyed the meeting and got to know more about the position. All the interviewers were very professional and very informative.The interview consisted of primarily behavioral questions about my prior work experiences. At the end of each interview, I had the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about leadership experiences and How I gave feedback to my co workers.   3 Answers

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was the best I've been through from start to finished. I was contacted by a recruiter for the position and had a phone interview set up for the following day. Everything moved quickly and less than 24 hours later I was asked to come in and meet with the team 3 days later. I was also sent an email with 3 assessments to complete before my in person interview. I first met with HR and had a wonderful conversation. After that I met with 4 members of the marketing team. They were all wonderful and had some great questions prepared. I had prepped some answers based on questions I saw on glassdoor but wished I had a few more examples in my back pocket, as I had to reuse some scenarios. I left with a goodie bag and immediately poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms when I got home. I guess it work! 36 hours later I was offered the position!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an innovative brand or campaign you've seen   2 Answers

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The first step was a Phone Screening interview, followed by an In-person interview at a national conference. The final round was an Onsite interview at the General Mills headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Brand Management? Why General Mills?   1 Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview was an Initial Phone Screening for the Fast Track Program with a Marketing Manager: lasted about an hour, 50% behavioral questions, 50% marketing case questions. Some concern about whether or not candidates are interested in moving to Minneapolis. Will probably ask about creativity and quantitative skills.

Initial contact was through email to set up a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a well marketed product.   1 Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

-In person interview
    -Testing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer, should have negotiated.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Mills (Mountain View, CA (US)).

Interview

Went through university recruiting - one person interview. Ask all sorts of behavioral questions and standard team building and swot questions. Process goes quick 2-5weeks, they hire a lot from campuses and need contact if you want a chance

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered a difficult situation in a team and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Salary was not that great

Associate Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills in October 2017.

Interview

First round 1-1 in person interview with only behavioral questions. Had to attend a mandatory information session before the interview. Second round is similar to the first round. You will be required to take an online personality assessment. Third round of interviews is on-site. Three rounds of interviews total.

Interview Questions

• What does the slogan of serving food people love mean to you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.