Cover image for Axonify

90% Recommend to a Friend
90% Approve of CEO

Found 51 of over 67 reviews

4.6
Axonify CEO Carol Leaman (no image)
Carol Leaman

70 Comments

Tech

455.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Axonify~1552085
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Great Company

Mar. 25, 2022 - Front End Developer in Waterloo, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good Executive Team - I feel like the executive team has a clear vision about the future. There is transparency about what is going on with the company. - Good work life balance - Overall, very healthy environment to work in

Cons

Nothing I can think of

2. 5.0

Great Culture with Female leadership

Aug. 17, 2022 - Client Sales Executive in Kitchener, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

collaborative work environment, promote work life balance, focused on driving change for the clients

Cons

small teams, harder to get to know people with remote work

3. Join the Axonify team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Aug. 15, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture Great leadership

Cons

Don't have any cons to list.

5. 5.0

Unique Mix of Scale and Experience

Aug. 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-- Working at a scale-up level with seasoned leadership (usually one or the other in my experience) -- Supportive and open culture -- Kind and attentive people -- Company is doing good in the world -- Humble and dedicated leadership -- Great work/life balance

Cons

-- Sometimes culture is too nice -- hard to have direct conversations (this seems to be getting better though) -- Product direction is in flux (this is a Pro if you want an opportunity to significantly impact a company's product direction)

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great place to work

Aug. 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- dedicated to maintaining positive culture - great, team-oriented, kind people to work with - diverse

Cons

- can't think of anything ATM

7. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A lot of uncertainty about the future

Aug. 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work-life balance - WFH - Some really great colleagues

Cons

We just went through some layoffs that we were promised wouldn't happen (following an acquisition). It's not a good time to join the "Axonifam" because they are absolutely planning to acquire more and more companies, thus creating more "job redundancies" as they call them. The culture/trust has taken a hit since these layoffs, and most of the employees I'm close with are currently looking for other jobs.

5 people found this review helpful

Axonify Response

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve lost trust in Axonify. The recent acquisition grew the Axonify team by almost 30% and through the process of setting the team up for success and being mindful of our business needs, we identified certain roles—7 in total between both companies—that didn’t align with the combined structure and nearly 300-person workforce. This was a very difficult decision for the leadership team at Axonify and was not taken lightly nor is it a reflection of the current issues affecting the tech sector. We understand your concern for the team members impacted by this change and are determined to build back your trust. Thank you for sharing.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company that genuinely cares

Jul. 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Excellent leadership - Proactive approach to people - Thoughtful about strategy and approach - Completely transparent

Cons

- No RRSP or 401k match

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to work - Transparent, inclusive, supportive and exciting work!

May 26, 2022 - Talent Acquisition in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Delivered on what I was expecting when I joined Transparent communication from leadership Exciting work Ability to make an impact Great work/life balance - flexibility to manage time and work location

Cons

None yet that I've come across!

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Apr. 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Executive team diversity Female founders Great product

Cons

Can be tough to have you opinions heard

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic place to work, great people and the product is a phenomenal platform

Mar. 15, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Waterloo, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Wow, what an awesome bunch of people! - Leaders set you up for success. Truly blessed.

Cons

I really can’t think of one.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews
</>Embed

Axonify Reviews FAQs

Axonify has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 67 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Axonify to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Axonify employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Axonify. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

90% of Axonify employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Axonify 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Axonify Job Seekers