Addella Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Luc Hebert

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • They teach you sales to an extremely high level (door to door, mainly) (in 4 reviews)

• Surrounded by a group of people who will make you feel comfortable but push you out of your comfort zone (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • People are fake here, long hours, unreliable paychecks (in 16 reviews)

• Don't tell you exactly that it is knocking on door to door until you are already in the car stuck outside with them (in 7 reviews)

1. "Addella Rocks"

I have been working at Addella full-time

Pros

Best place I have ever worked. I love waking up everyday and going to my job. Everyone in the office is so high energy and such a well rounded group of people. Always willing to help each other in whatever possible.

Cons

Nothing negitive about this company

Advice to Management

Keep up the outstanding management! I love that energy and in the office and how we get rewarded for our achievements and hitting goals.

"Sales Rep"

I worked at Addella full-time

Pros

Super positive work environment, with tons of energetic and ambitious people who really do want to see you succeed. Lots of room for advancement as well if running a D2C/B2B firm is what you desire in the medium-long term.

Cons

Hours are not for everyone.

"Brainwashing, lies and all things negative."

Former Employee - Sales Contractor in Calgary, AB
    Former Employee - Sales Contractor in Calgary, AB

I worked at Addella full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, lots of motivation.

Cons

Work/life balance, management, company lies, small pay. Some of the employees are really rude.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to your employees about money they will make. They made it sound like we would be making loads of cash, advancements and bonuses, yet when it comes down to it, it’s all lies. I still have not received some of my payments and it’s been a few months since I quit. You told me I would be making $4000 a month, I was working my butt off and it wasn’t even half of that. The only reason addella has good reviews on the internet is because they made all their employees write 5 star reviews (skews the results). they brainwash you into believing you’re doing a great thing for yourself when it’s really more detrimental in the long run and they also treat you like trash once you leave. I’ve been asking for my last check for a while now and they aren’t even replying to me. Oh & They say you’ll be compensated for a lot of the money you spend (gas, food, clothing.. etc) yet it’s not the truth. Do yourself a favour, if they recruit you ( which they recruit ANYONE) do not waste your time, money or sanity on this job.

"salary"

I worked at Addella full-time

Pros

you get to meet lots of people

Cons

100% based on commission so you have to sell

Advice to Management

need better benefit

"Amazing Training Camp to Learn How to Win in the Business World"

I have been working at Addella full-time

Pros

So many pros, I started in 2015 with only 2 years of University under my belt and management decided to give me a shot. That's where my life changed forever, through the skills I have learned here I have been able to succeed not only professionally but personally as well. The level to which people care about each other here is absolutely amazing and something I don't know exists anywhere else. Coming from a sports background I loved that the entry was entirely commission based and my performance could help me move up faster. I make more money than my job experience would normally allow for and I am constantly facing new challenges.

Cons

The biggest con that can come from this environment is if you come in thinking this will be easy. You trade your efforts for results here, not just your time. If you do not like being held accountable and like to blame outside circumstances for low performance this is not a good fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, let's take this thing to the next level.

"Bootcamp for sales professionals"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON

I worked at Addella full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- what the title says
    - if you are a shy and introvert person looking to develop your self this is the place.
    - 6 months working here was a great foundation for a sales career that helps me to this day.
    - team is supportive but keeps you on your toes
    - really builds character, resilience and patience

Cons

- if you are not willing to learn and go out of your comfort zone this is not for you.
    - its a tough job that shows what you are made of

Advice to Management

Diversify portfolio of products so that sales people have options if they get tiered of selling the same product

8. "Can honestly say Addella has changed my life"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Calgary, AB
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Addella full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Amazing culture with amazing people who are always willing to give a helping hand.
    - Self-growth opportunities. The curriculum has some amazing books that are necessary for promotions.
    - Candy at the front!
    - Receptionists are extremely nice and easy to talk to
    - Friends always playing in the front!
    - Commission structure is amazing. Opportunity to make more than you're qualified to make.
    - Amazing for people who want to get out of their shell. Surrounded by a group of people who will make you feel comfortable but push you out of your comfort zone.

Cons

- Office could be a bit bigger
    - More chocolate than sour candy

Advice to Management

- Be a bit more organized

9. "Amazing for personal growth and money"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Calgary, AB
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Addella full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First day in I was surrounded by positive people with good intentions. They helped me in any aspect within the job or outside the job. As time progressed I look a few months back and already see drastic changes, in my own self and in terms of my goal. The team will help you realize your goals and go after them. Good money to be made just have a learning mentality, good work ethic and a great attitude.

Cons

More office space would be nice. More candy and having ocarina of time to play on the Nintendo 64 would be nice

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

10. "Sales Rep"

I have been working at Addella full-time

Pros

I’ve been working at Addella for a month now, and it’s changed my life. Amazing people, amazing atmosphere, amazing opportunities.

Cons

Not a good fit for people who are lazy or have a negative attitude

Advice to Management

Bunch of Beauties

"Fake people, fake opportunity"

Current Employee - Door to Door Sales in Calgary, AB
    Current Employee - Door to Door Sales in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Addella full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't think of anything positive. The try to place a positive energy but it's fake.

Cons

Don't tell you exactly that it is knocking on door to door until you are already in the car stuck outside with them. People are fake here, long hours, unreliable paychecks. No benefits either.

Advice to Management

Good luck.