Addella Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Addella

1.9

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addella (Toronto, ON) in April 2013.

Interview

Go into the office for initial meet with the sales rep that you will be shadowing and who will also be "evaluating" you. Following some paper work, you'll be spending the day out of the office with this person. They will be asking you a set of questions. The interview is as important to you as the recruitment is to them if you are a strong candidate. You'll then head back to the office where they may or may not let you know right away if you've been hired/recruited.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term and long time goals?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addella (Calgary, AB).

Interview

Friendly people who know the sales business well. Everyone starts out in sales, which can be a positive as it establishes a structure. Job was initially not advertised as door to door sales. Once you get to the interview, you find out the truth about this company and it's just that they are a sales company

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addella (Toronto, ON) in March 2015.

Interview

Short interview - basic questions like why did you chose us, what can you bring to the company and situations where you had to be resourceful, leader etc. They have a high turnover rate as the group of 15 "Account Managers" change almost every other week.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Addella (Toronto, ON) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was very quick! 1. Received a call the day after submitting my application for a 20 minute phone interview. 2. A one on one interview lasting around 30 minutes 3. Later on that day, was invited in the next few days for a job shadow where you follow a current employee 10-5 to get a feel for what is expected of you every day- very eye opening!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Addella.

Interview

I got a call a few days after I applied online. The company recruits a lot of people. Candidates are interviewed every day.

2-step interview:
    1. Standard interview questions and learn about the company
    2. Shadowing trainer in the field

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Addella (Toronto, ON) in January 2015.

Interview

Preliminary interview where the company history and structure is explained, compensation for the position is discussed, and options for career advancement are explained. Second part is an observation day where you get to see what you'd be doing. Final talk with a manager to determine if you'll be selected.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to adapt and think on your feet   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addella (Toronto, ON) in May 2016.

Interview

1) phone screening (asked qualifying questions, gaged where I was in my career and what I was looking for next)
    2) preliminary interview (went more into detail about the job, the company history and future prospects, and client information)
    3) second interview (spend more time in the office or in the field with a member of the team, and clarified further job specs)

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had to take on a leadership role   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addella (Toronto, ON) in May 2017.

Interview

A brief phone screen first. Followed up with a 15 minutes one to one first marketing interview. It was not a hard one. Just going through your resume, asking basic marketing questions, and explaining the concept of the company. The second interview is spending a day (9-5) with an assigned existing employee to see what a everyday work life will be.

Sales Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Addella (Calgary, AB) in October 2017.

Interview

It was fine, the girl who greeted me was lovely. I spoke with the assistant manager and he seemed like a genuine guy even though later on I realize he was nothing like the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you handle rejection well?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addella (Toronto, ON) in April 2014.

Interview

met manager, several common questions, and ask you to come back in the next week for a job shadow. The job shadow will take your one day time. you just need to follow a sale person to sell products by door to door.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite sport and why?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.