ADP Reviews

ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez
Carlos A. Rodriguez
4,837 Ratings
Pros
Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons(in 201 reviews)

• "The sales system is not equal, its all about if upper management likes you(in 144 reviews)

1. "I loved it"

Former Employee - Software QA Tester in Toronto, ON

I worked at ADP full-time

Pros

It was my first company and I got to work with some really good people. There wasn't much work pressure so life is pretty relaxed in ADP.

Cons

You need to push yourself to become better and not become compliant since ADP doesn't put pressure on you.

June 15, 2020

We really appreciate your review and rating - thanks for sharing your experience at ADP Canada. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us!

2. "Great company to work for!"

4.0
    Current Employee - District Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Laid back environment (hit your numbers and you are left alone) - Management is open to feedback and is very resourceful - Great culture

Cons

- Changes take forever to be made - Need to improve internal sales processes - Need to focus more on career development

August 10, 2020

We appreciate your review and rating - it's very helpful when current associates share their feedback and suggestions.

3. "ADP is by far the greatest company I've worked for"

Current Employee - District Manager in Montreal, QC

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very human where diversity is really important, the culture is amazing. Benefits are great.

Cons

It's a big company... so that's one thing you need to keep in mind. You need to be comfortable in a corporate environment. But the human side is very present.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing your ADP experience with us on Glassdoor. We are glad that you are enjoying your time with us and appreciate your positive comments about our company culture and benefits. We value your advice and will share your feedback to improve our current processes.

4. "terrific"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at ADP full-time

Pros

accountability is a sure thing here

Cons

none really, there are really none

August 3, 2020

We are so glad that you are enjoying your ADP experience. Thank you for the review and rating.

5. "Amazing Company! Just be prepared to learn and work hard"

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager in Edmonton, AB

I have been working at ADP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great compensation, benefits and perks. The management team is on the ball and has their finger on the pulse, looking at industry trends and client demands to steer their corporate strategy. Communication is excellent and the culture is one of performance, education and constant motivation.

Cons

Lots of content to learn - it will take several months to master, if not years. Some people on the Sales team are not open to working with others, so you have to gauge their behaviour and react accordingly. Pretty obvious - if you don't like pressure, dont get into Sales! Thats also part of the culture here.

August 3, 2020

We really appreciate your review and rating - thanks for sharing your experience at ADP Canada. Glad to hear that what we are doing is working! Your feedback is valuable to us and will be shared with our leadership teams as we can keep evolving to create the best working experience in the industry.

6. "Diverse, Inclusive, Supportive and Challenging"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant (Technical Consultant) in Dartmouth, NS

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is never a dull moment working for ADP. The culture of this company is diverse and inclusive. A sense of teamwork is fostered from day one. You are always encouraged to ask questions and help is freely offered. The work is challenging and we are supported with many training opportunities that are designed for all learning types. Management is also very approachable and engaged in their Teams' success.

Cons

For me, there are no Cons.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the review and rating - it's very helpful when current associates share their experience with us on Glassdoor. We are thrilled that you are enjoying our one-of-a-kind company culture and feel supported by your team and the resources that ADP provides associates. Wishing you a great experience for many more years to come.

7. "It’s Meh"

Current Employee - Subject Matter Expert in Halifax, NS

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent salary, working Monday to Friday

Cons

If you move up to SME, you will get burnt out. SME is doing the job of six people.

8. "Good potential but pockets of culture toxicity"

Current Employee - Learning & Organizational Development

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Freedom and autonomy to create your role and explore areas for growth

Cons

Silo pockets in the organization that create a toxic culture based on blame and unwillingness to change or view situations from a different perspective

9. "Great Workplace"

Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Halifax, NS

I worked at ADP full-time

Pros

Great Workplace to work in the long run.

Cons

None that I know of

July 27, 2020

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and value the insights you have shared about your ADP experience. Thank you for the review and rating.

10. "Fantastic Organization"

Current Employee - Senior Relationship Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at ADP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay equality, Social Responsibility, Work-Life Balance, Great team members

Cons

Silo mentality between departments at times

July 13, 2020

We really appreciate your review and rating and you for sharing your positive feedback! We are glad that you are enjoying your time at ADP Toronto.

Found 9110 reviews