ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

ADP Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2,936 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
56%
19%
25%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
45%
21%
14%
8
5
4
3

Difficulty

2.9
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Directeur des operations Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanterre (France)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Nanterre (France)) in March 2019.

    Interview

    1) J'ai été contacté directement par une RRH de la maison mère via Linked in
    2) Etant donné que l'offre est ouverte sur linkedin, j'ai postulé ensuite ma candidature sur Linkedin
    3) J'ai eu un entretien téléphonique avec RRH
    4) Le manager direct m'a contacté pour un entretien 1:1 dans leurs locaux.

    Interview Questions

    • Classiques sur le savoir-faire, expériences et le savoir-être   Answer Question

    ADP Response

    May 13, 2019

    Merci de partager vos idées sur le processus d’entretien avec ADP.


  2.  

    directeur régional ventes Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Montreal, QC).

    Interview

    Appel d'une firme chasseur de têtes
    Rencontre avec conseiller de la firme en vue de la préparation de la rencontre avec VP (méthodologie STAR : Situation -Tactik or plan- Action- Result)
    Rencontre VP régional des ventes
    Présentation de l'offre et négociation (3 semaines vacances=maximum)

    Interview Questions

    • Small talk informel
      Questions de mise en situation - Explication de votre positionnement   1 Answer
  3.  

    Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Tunis (Tunisia)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tunis (Tunisia)) in December 2017.

    Interview

    J'ai eu quatre entretiens: 1 par téléphone + 1 avec la DRH + 1 avec un DO + 1 par téléphone.
    Je ne suis pas de nature à aimer bcp les phrases longues, je trouve inadéquant d'obliger un commentaire de 30 mots !! on va pas ecrire un livre quand meme ...
    Merci de repenser ce field

    ADP Response

    May 13, 2019

    Merci de partager vos idées sur le processus d’entretien avec ADP.


  4.  

    Gestionnaire paie Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanterre (France)
    Declined Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Nanterre (France)) in December 2016.

    Interview

    J'ai postulé en ligne, puis ai été contacté quelques jours après pour un entretien dans les locaux de Nanterre
    Présentation de l'entreprise puis descriptif du poste; puis à mon tous de me décrire
    Pour finir des questions dans les deux sens
    s'en est suivi un bon échange

    Interview Questions

    • Les côtés positifs et négatifs de mon ancienne entreprises
      Mon parcours professionnelles
      Mes atouts pour collaborer
      Ainsi que mes attentes chez ADP   1 Answer

  5.  

    Agent Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Montreal, QC) in September 2016.

    Interview

    Excellente entrevue, la personne était vraiment agréable. Le poste d'agent dans un centre d'appel semblait bien mais pas pour moi pour le moment. Le recruiteur des RH de ADP vraiment sympathique et courtois. Belle chimie semble un bel endroit de travail.

    Interview Questions


  6.  

    Ingéneiur d'affaires Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Paris (France)) in April 2012.

    Interview

    Sélection par un chasseur de têtes + face à face avec N+1 N+2 et RRH.
    Présentation de l'entreprise et du poste à pourvoir
    Invitation à présenter son parcours
    Echange sur l'intérêt commun de travailler ensemble
    Entretien avec managers d'autres services
    Test de personnalité

    Interview Questions

    • Mise en situation d'un cas client
      Évaluation de ma connaissance de l'entreprise et de son marché   Answer Question

    Negotiation

    Négociation fondée sur la valeur de mon poste sur le marché


  7.  

    Outside Sales Representative Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADP.

    Interview

    I went through 4 separate days of interviews. The first was a phone conversation with the recruiter for ADP. It was a pleasant conversation.

    Stage 2 was meeting the VP of sales, which went well and then led to me scheduling a day on the road with a person in my presumed role.

    Stage 3 was an entire day at ADP. Seeing their training session, interviewing with a sales manager, riding along with someone in my role, and then two more interviews with different sales managers. I was there from 8am to 5pm.

    Stage 4 was a sales role play with two of the sales managers.

    I made sure to follow up with everyone I was in contact with those days, thanking them for their time. I dressed in a suit and tie and received fantastic feedback. I honestly thought I had the job. I had to use a vacation day in order to complete step 3 of the interview process, but it seemed worth it. After the role play, I did my normal follow-up, with the VP and two sales managers. I was emailed by the recruiter a few days later letting me know I didn't get the job.

    I was pretty disappointed. I had spent well over 10 hours during this process, not including the driving 1 hour+ away to meet the VP of sales. I can accept that as part of the process, but being turned down after this much effort stunk, and to not even receive feedback or any emails back from the people I did interview with feels really crummy from them. I feel like I should at least have gotten feedback on where I can improve after this time invested. 10 hours over 4 days, over 4 weeks the process was.

    Interview Questions

    • If you could have dinner with 3 people alive or dead, who and why?   Answer Question

    ADP Response

    Feb. 10, 2020

    Thank you for sharing your insights and details into the interview experience and we apologize that your experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

  8.  

    Client Services Manager Team Lead Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Declined Offer
    Negative Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP.

    Interview

    Callback was quick and phone interview set up the following business day. The interviewer was very professional and thankfully went over benefits up front. We didn't actually proceed to questions because the benefits were unrealistic. Apparently PTO is non-negotiable and starts at just 10 days for the first 3 years. That goes for even those at a VP / management level. Unfortunately, it seems they really only want internal hires who already have their "time served" to get proper vacation as nobody would come from another company with 10+ years industry experience for 2 weeks of time off. I can't imagine any professional coming into a job that should be paying 6 figures, only to get 2 weeks vacation. Get it together ADP! Then the guy tried to make it sound like I should expect this any time I switch companies as if it's normal to accept less than the basic standard of work/life balance. That raised a red flag to me - I won't work for a company that doesn't value their employees.

    Interview Questions

    • Asked if I was familiar with the area, where I lived and if the commute would be an issue.   1 Answer

    ADP Response

    Feb. 17, 2020

    Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience and we apologize that your experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams so we can better improve our experience for candidates.


  9.  

    Product Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    No Offer
    Negative Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA (US)).

    Interview

    Applied online, and received an email to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. Recruiter passed my application along to one of the senior directors, after a great conversation with him (super nice guy), he invited me onsite to interview with him and another super nice senior director, as well as an invitation to have phone interviews with four other senior directors located in different states across the country. Recruiter gave me a verbal offer, but kept telling me the senior director(located in another state) who wanted me on her team wanted to give me more money (red flag). This was for a new grad position, so I would have taken way less than what they were trying to offer. Communication went dark, and the recruiter would not answer my emails lol. I received an automated email stating that I was declined for the role, almost two months after getting the verbal offer from the recruiter. I assumed the recruiter left the company, but I received an email from another recruiter located in a different state who took over the recruiting process for that job stating the manager who wanted me on her team wanted someone with "more experience". This position was from a job post that asked for new grads with no experience lol, something the recruiter kept emphasizes over the phone. It was a total joke, the company specializes in HCM, come'n lol.

    Interview Questions

    • Don't remember, but were fairly easy. There were no hard case study questions.   Answer Question

    ADP Response

    Feb. 10, 2020

    Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience and we apologize that your experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.


  10.  

    Product Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP.

    Interview

    1 telephonic interview for first round, 2 telephonic interviews for second round. Waiting to hear back for third round.
    First round was with talent recruiting team. She asked about why ADP and star stories.
    Second round was more technical and behavioral questions. One interview was complete star stories and 1 market sizing questions.
    Second interview was more on product development and technical questions.

    Interview Questions

    ADP Response

    Feb. 10, 2020

    Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a positive experience.


Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.