ADP Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,401 of over 3,401.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It went really well. They were respectful of my time and I was impressed with their team. They have a great program over there and I would love to be part of their team.

Interview Questions
  • What are your future goals
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Super easy. Interviewer was very easy and made it seem like less of a formal interview and more like an employer just trying to get to know an employee. Took about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Good, but rigorous process. Made sense for the type of role though. There was a screening, initial interview, second, and then a virtual presentation and in-person observation. It was a long process, but allowed for me to get a good feeling of my manager and team members.

Interview Questions
  • Please put together a presentation outlining some partners. It should not just be a PowerPoint, but guidance and screen sharing.

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

There are 3 interviews I went through and they were all tough I had to prepare myself for them and once I did I think that it worked out well.

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Interviewed with hiring manager (self nominated manager) and she mentioned the next step was to interview with her Manager. Second interviewer mentioned she would actually be my Manager and that the former person was just a Mentor. Also, she made some negative comments about the Mentor, stating they were simple minded or something similar. First interviewer was fun (easy to talk to). Second interviewer had an interrogation style and (no matter how hard I tried) she would not drop the cold façade. In the end, I did not get the job but I'm glad I didn't. It would be very tough to work with the alleged hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • What do you dislike the most about your job? Tell me about yourself.

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Processo com várias etapas e com foco principal em suas características e personalidade. Buscam entender qual seu perfil como pessoa para posteriormente uma entrevista com um representante da area de RH

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

One of the best interviews I ever joined. It was the perfect mix between technical and non-tech aspects and I was allowed to express myself throughout the entire process. No crazy puzzles, no insane future questions, only questions aimed at evaluating me for the proposed job.

Interview Questions
  • They tried to understand my past experiences and how that would relate to the proposed position.

ADP

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

it was a long interview but I got vey good insights on what the company does and what I can do be a good employee. They were vey clear with the next steps but the interview process is very long so keep you ideas together

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

straight forward had no issues, with basic questions. they like when you have a lot of questions. 2 step interview process. had no issues with the phone screening as well.

Interview Questions
  • why i felt that i would be a good fit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

I made it to the final round of interviews with no offer, here is my summary. The initial phone screen with my recruiter was pretty basic. The recruiter was 10 minutes late to the phone call which I found a little unprofessional but I went with it. I was asked about prior work experience and what I have done in the past that I think might translate well. My next interview was a facetime interview with the VP, she was also late to the call and was eating a salad while i was talking, yes the entire interview she was stuffing her face with a salad. She told me that I came off a little nervous and that she was concerned with my lack of sales experience (I'm a 2020 college grad with a bachelors in marketing and nearly 2 years of account management experience with two separate marketing companies, I also ran my own business for two years to help pay for school, i noted some sales experience i gained from that) I found that to be a little unfair considering that this job posting was listed as "entry level" and I dont know how anyone looking for an entry level sales job, WITH a company that holds their sales training in such high regard, should be expected to already hold meaningful sales experience. Still, i was advanced to the final round of interviews. This round was also a video chat but with 6 of the territory leaders. As soon as we started I was informed that one was getting a call and would have to leave, making it the third unprofessional mishap I had experienced with this company. Most of the questions they asked me were STAR type questions so I highly recommend you study those as I did not and was not prepared for that type of question. (I was asked these exact questions when I was looking for jobs as a high school kid so I prepared for different types of questions.) I spent a lot of time preparing for this interview but I fell short and was informed that they would be going with candidates who had more sales experience. Given the lack of professionalism displayed at all three levels of the interview process, and the fact that they were actually looking for individuals with real sales experience WHILE marketing this as an entry level sales job, I can only say that this was a negative experience and I feel like much of my time was wasted. If you already have true sales positions on your resume and study the STAR method of answering interview questions you should be able to obtain an offer.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell me about a time you turned a no into a yes -What is your purpose in life -Tell me about a time you faced a challenge and how you handled it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,401 Interviews