ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

ADP Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2,970 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
56%
19%
25%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
45%
21%
14%
8
5
4
3

Difficulty

2.9
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1. Featured Interview

     

    Project Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Burnaby, BC) in April 2019.

    Interview

    3 rounds - First round of HR Phone Interview followed by in-person interview with the team.
    Last round interview was with PMO director.
    They were all extremely accommodating with my timeline with respect to scheduling the interviews especially since I was still working in a different country.

    Interview Questions

    • HR Interview was very basic and to check if I had all the key experience required. Team/Panel Interview was the main technical round with emphasis on ability to multitask and communicate effectively. There were also questions on how to handle difficult situations along with the usual Past PM experiences, Situational and Behavioral Questions.
      Last round was more to see if I my values aligned with the organizations vision and mission.

      Note: They do not sponsor Visa.   Answer Question

    ADP Response

    Jul. 19, 2019

    Thank you for your review and for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with our hiring teams. Welcome to the ADP family. #WorkHappy


  2.  

    Directeur des operations Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanterre (France)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Nanterre (France)) in March 2019.

    Interview

    1) J'ai été contacté directement par une RRH de la maison mère via Linked in
    2) Etant donné que l'offre est ouverte sur linkedin, j'ai postulé ensuite ma candidature sur Linkedin
    3) J'ai eu un entretien téléphonique avec RRH
    4) Le manager direct m'a contacté pour un entretien 1:1 dans leurs locaux.

    Interview Questions

    • Classiques sur le savoir-faire, expériences et le savoir-être   Answer Question

    ADP Response

    May 13, 2019

    Merci de partager vos idées sur le processus d’entretien avec ADP.

  3.  

    directeur régional ventes Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Montreal, QC).

    Interview

    Appel d'une firme chasseur de têtes
    Rencontre avec conseiller de la firme en vue de la préparation de la rencontre avec VP (méthodologie STAR : Situation -Tactik or plan- Action- Result)
    Rencontre VP régional des ventes
    Présentation de l'offre et négociation (3 semaines vacances=maximum)

    Interview Questions

    • Small talk informel
      Questions de mise en situation - Explication de votre positionnement   1 Answer

  4.  

    Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Tunis (Tunisia)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tunis (Tunisia)) in December 2017.

    Interview

    J'ai eu quatre entretiens: 1 par téléphone + 1 avec la DRH + 1 avec un DO + 1 par téléphone.
    Je ne suis pas de nature à aimer bcp les phrases longues, je trouve inadéquant d'obliger un commentaire de 30 mots !! on va pas ecrire un livre quand meme ...
    Merci de repenser ce field

    ADP Response

    May 13, 2019

    Merci de partager vos idées sur le processus d’entretien avec ADP.


  5.  

    Gestionnaire paie Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanterre (France)
    Declined Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Nanterre (France)) in December 2016.

    Interview

    J'ai postulé en ligne, puis ai été contacté quelques jours après pour un entretien dans les locaux de Nanterre
    Présentation de l'entreprise puis descriptif du poste; puis à mon tous de me décrire
    Pour finir des questions dans les deux sens
    s'en est suivi un bon échange

    Interview Questions

    • Les côtés positifs et négatifs de mon ancienne entreprises
      Mon parcours professionnelles
      Mes atouts pour collaborer
      Ainsi que mes attentes chez ADP   1 Answer

  6.  

    Agent Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Montreal, QC) in September 2016.

    Interview

    Excellente entrevue, la personne était vraiment agréable. Le poste d'agent dans un centre d'appel semblait bien mais pas pour moi pour le moment. Le recruiteur des RH de ADP vraiment sympathique et courtois. Belle chimie semble un bel endroit de travail.

    Interview Questions


  7.  

    Ingéneiur d'affaires Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Paris (France)) in April 2012.

    Interview

    Sélection par un chasseur de têtes + face à face avec N+1 N+2 et RRH.
    Présentation de l'entreprise et du poste à pourvoir
    Invitation à présenter son parcours
    Echange sur l'intérêt commun de travailler ensemble
    Entretien avec managers d'autres services
    Test de personnalité

    Interview Questions

    • Mise en situation d'un cas client
      Évaluation de ma connaissance de l'entreprise et de son marché   Answer Question

    Negotiation

    Négociation fondée sur la valeur de mon poste sur le marché

  8.  

    Associate Recruiter Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Negative Experience
    Easy Interview

    Interview

    The interview process was long, they will lead you on like crazy, then give absolutely no feedback if you are not hired. There is no variety in the interview process.

    Interview Questions

    • When is a time you have failed?   1 Answer

    ADP Response

    May 18, 2020

    Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience and we apologize that your experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.


  9.  

    Payroll Specialist Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

    Interview

    I went through a phone screening for this position. She went over each role on my resume then went over each qualification for the job and asked if I had experience in it and how much. My interviewer also went over the typical questions like explaining different work scenarios you have been in

    Interview Questions

    ADP Response

    May 11, 2020

    Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback.


  10.  

    OUTSIDE SALES Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

    Interview

    Phone call
    Interview with Vp asking behavioral questions
    Ride along with a member of the team to see a day in the life
    And then the final interview with the vp again

    Interview Questions

    ADP Response

    May 11, 2020

    Thank you for the review of your interview with ADP. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and welcome you to the team. #WorkHappy


  11.  

    Outside Sales Representative Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)
    No Offer
    Negative Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Ontario, CA (US)) in May 2020.

    Interview

    1. Phone Screening 2. VP Sales Interview (Another Screening) 3. Virtual Ride Along (an hour with a current sales rep) & Same day Panel Interview followed by a Role Play Scenario. Overall it was a good interview however they definitely know what they are looking for. If you do not have a strong sales background you need to have an employee referral. They say the want people with carious backgrounds but they really want people with previous sales experience. I had a referral and even then I was not offered a position. Everything was done either on FaceTime or their version of Zoom due to COVID-19.

    During my final panel interview/ role play I was prepared for a 45 minute time frame which was in the email however the manager leading the interview was rushing along and not very professional. Besides that it was a great opportunity.

    Interview Questions

    ADP Response

    May 11, 2020

    Thank you for sharing your insights and details into your interview experience and we apologize that this experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.


Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.