Mission: Our mission is to offer a high level of information systems expertise to our clients correspondingly generating a high level of customer satisfaction at a reasonable cost.
To be a top tier consulting partner and system ...
I worked at Microexcel full-time (Less than a year)
Not even one to tell
1) Worked as an SAP consultant, managers will ask us to work on more than 1 project.
2) Most SAP ABAPERS are occupied for more than 3 project
3) Everyday have to come in formals otherwise, an escalation mail will be sent
4) No proper leave policy, WFH policy
5) very short term projects mostly in Dubai, Daman
6) very less onsite Pay
7) I don't recommend joining this company at all.
Advice to Management
Please retain senior people who are coming from Top IT companies, Give some benefits to them.
I applied online. I interviewed at Microexcel (Dallas, TX (US)) in December-2015.
I had a phone interview. The project technical lead took a skill review and tested my resume. Once the tech lead gave a go, I was sent an offer letter in a weeks time.
Microexcel at Microsoft Ignite Conference May 4-8, 2015 - Chicago, IL - Booth # 547
Microexcel at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference .May 5-7, 2015, Orlando, Florida - Booth # 594A Microexcel Inc., a SAP and VAR Services partner has announced today that it is exhibiting at the prestigious SAP SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference May 5-7, 2015, Orlando, Florida At this event participants can gain the vision and valuable connections to help overcome business complexity in their organizations and achieve growth and innovation.