Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Student Interview Questions

1,417

student interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

One question that trumped me was: if you were a prime minister for a day, what one law would you change and why?

6 Answers

I would reinstate Capital Punishment for rapists, anyone that harms or murders a child, anyone who murders a First Responder in the line of duty (Police, Firemen, EMT's), and threats to national security. If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime.

Cancel the deduction of Income tax on earnings. Increase the retail tax for businesses. The more money people have the more they will spend and this in turn will increase the economy, create more jobs

I would reinstate the death penalty for traitors (repelled, in Canada, very discreetly by traitorous politicians. Less than 25 years ago...) and then start cleaning up the place (again, Canada.)

Tell me about yourself?

What is your 5 year goal

2 Answers

-What is the Delta of "deep in the money option" ? - Integration of x * exp(-x) ?

2 Answers

How many text messages are sent every day in Canada, and walk us through your thought process to get this answer.

2 Answers

Favorite and least favorite courses?

2 Answers

What are the CRA's values?

2 Answers

What is the president of UBC

2 Answers

tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, time management question, leadership question, questions regarding career profile

2 Answers

why do you want to work at husky

110 of 1,417 Interview Questions