Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

2.8

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada.

Interview

I applied to this job on Oscarplus at McMaster and selected for an interview.
    One HR and one engineer came to interview me, then I introduced myself, but I forgot to prepare a slice. Finally, the engineer asked me questions about GoogleNet.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Very usual questions were asked after we were called into a room in a group. Then interviewed One after the other. The inquiries were very generic in nature and the concern of the interviewer was mainly if the team member would be reliable.

Production Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada in November 2020.

Interview

HORRIBLE.....
    Done the online test successfully ... approx. 1hr with behavioral questions, calculations etc. Then waited 3 weeks for phone interview. Asked 4 questions in 15min - Answered properly. Next day got email - THANK YOU " Although we appreciate your participation in our selection process, this email is to advise you that we will not be pursuing your application any further.
    TMMC currently has a one year wait between applications."

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you are pro active   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Light Production Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (Cambridge, ON) in November 2020.

Interview

Several different components that span across several weeks. Very "practical" in testing and focused on making sure that you would be able to handle the manufacturing environment. Resume, Assessment, Phone Screening, In-Person Testing, 1:1 Interview.

Contract Production Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (Cambridge, ON) in September 2020.

Interview

Hands-on work simulation and interview were on the same day. The interview was laid back and straight forward. The interviewer went over my resume and asked questions about it. I was told the conditions which would apply to my contract.

Interview Questions

• What were your roles at past jobs? How many hours did you work at your past jobs? Why did you leave?   Answer Question
    • What was one time you made a mistake at work and how was it resolved?   Answer Question
    • What was one time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how was it resolved?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Toyota?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada in August 2020.

Interview

Telephonic Interview - basic questions and some questions regarding previous experiences. it went quite well. Shortlisted for next level of hiring process.I look forward to next level that is hands on work

Materials Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada.

Interview

Brief phone interview for only 15 minutes asking some behavior questions. I was told the interview would be last about one hour. I was a bit nervous and didn't answer well. Maybe that was why my interview was so short.

Interview Questions

• Do you accept working overtime?   3 Answers

Production Team Member (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (Cambridge, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was recently changed so that the interview is conducted on the same day as the work simulation. This is step 3, following the online assessment and phone interview.

Upon arrival and clearance by security, you are to submit a copy of your resume to a member of HR, before being escorted to the work simulation room by a different member of HR. All candidates are split into different groups and rotated through different areas of the work simulation and interview, in my instance: welding > interview > cabs > weight wall.

The interview itself is conducted by a single person from HR. You are expected to outline your work history, why you left your previous employers, and why you want to work for TMMC. This is followed by three situational questions. The interview itself is by no means difficult and only lasts about fifteen minutes.

Now, if you are fortunate enough to be rotated through to an interview at or near the start of the day, pay careful attention to your interviewer as their demeanour will determine whether it’s worth your time to stay and complete the work simulation. In my instance, it became glaringly clear that the interviewer had made up their mind about me long before the interview had commenced and that they had no intention of moving forward with my application. The interviewer had little interest in what I was saying, often cutting me off. I was given little opportunity to explain myself.

Despite this, I was escorted back up to complete the rest of the work simulation. Not only did TMMC not have any desire to hire me, they did not even have the courtesy to inform me of this before wasting another five hours of my time between the interview and the rest of the work simulation.

As far as I’m concerned, a bullet was dodged.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for an employee.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work and had to communicate this to your manager.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for TMMC?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada in December 2019.

Interview

I applied on the TMMC website, then I got an email response the next day, having a telephone interview in the coming week. The HR is very professional, and asked several specific questions according to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the automation industry?   1 Answer

Contract Production Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (Cambridge, ON) in November 2019.

Interview

Not one phone call from start to finish - decline at the very end after in person interview. From London, 2 trips (400km = $50 gas) including a 4hr very physical hands on assessment. The interview was very rushed but it was indicated in the email that it would be 30 min and that's exactly what mine was. To get no feedback after a good interview is disheartening, even though I'm relieved to not be physically taxed for 40% less than a 10yr production mule gets paid.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.