LinkedIn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 18 Apr, 2019
1,637 Interview Reviews

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Paris (France)) in September-2016.

Interview

J'ai passé trois entretiens. Le premier sous forme de discussion avec une RH qui m'a présenté le groupe, son activité etc... (30 minutes). Le second avec le talent acquisition manager qui m'a posé des questions sur mon parcours et mon travail actuel. Le troisième avec le manager de la team du poste.

Interview Questions

• What is you commercial track record?   1 Answer

Demand Generation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Après avoir postulé à une offre via LinkedIn, j'ai été recontacté quelques semaines plus tard par un recruteur pour un screening call. Suite à cet échange le recruteur m'a proposé un autre job dans l'équipe qui correspondait plus à mon profil. Puis, les entretiens Skype se sont succédés : 1:1 avec chacun des membres de l'équipe et la manager, présentation d'un cas devant l'équipe entière, 1:1 avec un membre de l'équipe aux USA et 1:1 avec la Directrice EMEA.

Le process est plutôt long pour un niveau Associates mais l'équipe RH était présente du début à la fin avec un briefing avant chaque entretien et un débriefing un ou deux jours après chaque entretien. Bienveillance et challenge étaient au rendez-vous de ces entretiens mais l'équipe prend vraiment le temps de comprendre votre projet professionnel, vos envies et votre personnalité, au delà des compétences, pour vérifier que vous allez bien vous intégrer à l'équipe. On sent que l'entreprise se donne les moyens de recruter les meilleurs talents.

Communications Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November-2017.

Interview

Quick phone screen with recruiter, video conference with hiring manager. No communication at all with the either the recruiter or manager, despite emailing both of them afterward. Not a good look for a company that is focused on helping people get jobs.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where would this position fit in your career plan?   2 Answers

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

Met a number of people on the team and they seemed terrific. Phone and in person. They wanted to understand what I'd done in the past and how I would approach the project.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

First a call from HR, then two phone interviews with a team member and the hiring manager, the whole interview process went well, people are very nice and professional

Interview Questions

• describe a project you worked on, probability questions on flipping coins and shuffling pokers,
      how to analyze marketing campaign   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Decent interview process but it takes awhile for the recruiters to get back to you. I waited 3 weeks until HR told me i didn't get the job. They seem to "string" you along and no feedback was given. I felt disappointed in the end and I wish they could of told me a straight up that I didn't get the position.

The process was mostly 2 phone interviews and 2 on-site interviews; mostly asked me about my experiences and behavioral questions. Nothing too out of the ordinary. I understand if they weren't allowed to give feedback, but for a company the prides itself as the forefront of hiringrecruiiting, they could of been more helpful and gave something more substantial.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn in September-2014.

Interview

1) Phone screen with the Recruiter, asking mostly general questions about my past experience
    2) Onsite interview with 4-6 people. Asked a variety of questions, mostly behavioral.

The interview process is long... and there are no breaks! 30 minutes per person back-to-back. Even through lunch. They do provide goody bags with snacks which is cool, but definitely eat a bigger breakfast before!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in which you had multiple projects to juggle at the same time, and how you dealt with that situation.   Answer Question

Associate Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in September-2015.

Interview

Got an email from recruiter saying he reviewed my profile and is interested in having a quick discussion regarding my past experience. I had a call from him and we discussed about the role as well as my previous experience. He scheduled 2 telephonic interviews in the next week. Telephonic interviews were with Web Development Managers and each had a question which is to be solved on collabedit. I was not selected for further rounds.

Interview Questions

• Design markup for a search related module on linkedin. Interviewer gave me a link of a wireframe and asked me to write markup for it. After the markup he asked me to validate the it using javascript.   Answer Question
    • Design markup for implementing navigation bar. Navigation bar also has sub menus.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

I was recruited via Linkedin. First, had a call with a recruiter. Then, a technical interview with a web dev on the phone where you talk shop and they ask basic quiz-like questions (box model, accessibility, semantics, JS quirks, etc). Then two 45-minute phone interviews with code tests on CollabEdit. One was pure JS based (problem solving, not CS/algorithm stuff though. Recursion was necessary.), and then an HTML/CSS one where you get a picture of a module/component and you code what you see. Then an onsite interview which consisted of 4 whiteboard interviews which were mostly hybrid HTML/CSS/JS interviews, and a lunch interview with a director of web development. Nice to have an interview process where someone who knows front end development will succeed, over another stereotypical algorithms whiteboard thing where anyone besides a recent CS grad who studied Gayle's book would be disadvantaged.

Interview Questions

• Flatten an array of arrays
      Write an implementation of jQuery's addClass() in vanilla JS (with a few added requirements)   2 Answers

Associate Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Provo, UT (US)).

Interview

I was contacted shortly (maybe a week) after applying on their website. First, a recruiter was assigned to me and would be my direct contact to work with for the entire process. She arranged a time to call me and interview me mostly to tell me how the interview process would go, to determine if I was a good cultural fit, and to get to know me in general. She too her results back to her recruiting manager. Second, she arranged a first round interview with me and gave me their LinkedIn profile so I knew them a bit ahead of time and could gear my questions around that knowledge. It was probably a 45 minute interview (they were very respectful of the time allotted) where I was asked basic HTML, CSS, and Javascript questions. Next, my recruiter arranged a 95 minute time frame for two 45 minute interviews with a break between. These interviews were tougher with more technical, down and dirty questions including live coding through collabedit. I felt comfortable through the entire process and enjoyed having a personal recruiter to report to/talk with.

Interview Questions

• They asked a specific javascript function be coded in several different ways or algorithms.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.