lululemon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,575 of over 1.6k interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at lululemon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I interviewed at lululemon (Sydney)

Interview

First I had a Phone interview, then asked to go for a group interview where you had to partake in a cross fit class. Unfortunately I was unwell so I couldn’t attend and then covid hit so they went into a hiring freeze.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the role
    Answer Question

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was pretty easy. The second interview there is a required sewing assessment. You need to know how to use a coverstitch industrial machine and a serger.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Group interview. Asked lots of questions. Not my favourite process because there were 8 other applicants in the call so it was hard to get a word in. Also very obvious that the interviewers have favourites form the get go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

The interview process was thorough and it revolves around questioning the reasons for wanting to join the lululemon team. Also it was focused on past experiences of retail sales. Interviews were in a group style with other potential employees.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite way to workout?

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

We met in the lounge area of the Equinox gym, which was near the store. It was just me and another girl being interviewed along with 2 Lululemon workers. They were dressed in gym attire so it was a very informal interview process. I also dressed in gym attire from researching the interview process. They asked us questions and at the end they told about the 2nd round interview details, which included a 6:30 am workout with the team the next day. I showed up the next day while the other girl did not. I didn’t get an offer for the job despite being qualified and putting more effort than the other girl in my opinion, but I feel like it was all due to my limited availability while the other girl was free all summer she said. Availability plays a major part for them, which makes sense.

Interview Questions
  • What was my availability for the summer?

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

I completed 3 rounds of interviews: an HR screen, a meeting with the manager, and a technical interview. They never followed up after the third interview and did not respond to either of the follow-up emails I sent. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy, just try to interact with other interviewees and demonstrate that you are personable, if you successfully do this, the interviewers will love you! Also try to wear lulu if you can and make sure you can describe which products you're wearing and why you like them!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

I did a good interview and they asked popcorn style questions to us. The interviewed lasted an hour and left time at the end for questions. Overall pretty easy questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at lululemon (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It was a pleasant and fast process. Was contacted by Human Resources and then interviewed by hiring manager. All interviews were short, professional and relevant. The whole process took three months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

lululemon

Application

I interviewed at lululemon

Interview

There was a group interview process. This was followed by a solo interview. I was not chosen for the position I believe because they thought I lived a little too far from the workplace, and they were obviously turned off by that

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,575 Interviews