gkhouses Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at gkhouses

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at gkhouses

gkhouses

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at gkhouses

Interview

There are many forms to fill. You have to record yourself answering around 5 questions and then you have the face to face interview. The questions were weird ni work related, they ask you how you think your previous bosses will evaluate you and they want you to talk about the mistakes you made in your previous jobs? Why? I don't know and It felt super unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • what are your skills
    Answer Question
  • If we ask your previous boss to give you a score from 1 to 10 . what would he say?
  • what mistakes did you make in your previous job

gkhouses

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at gkhouses

Interview

Way too long interview process just for Assistant positions. Big companies with string HR department apply that type of process for high executives. (Directors/CEO/management) Not organized recruitment process They say they hire based on cultural Fit /experience . But they end up choosing based on same industry -related experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at gkhouses (Ciudad de Mexico) in Nov. 2020

Interview

Phone calls and applicants must take a personality test if they like your profile then you get a second interview and after that they tell you if you were accepted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cajeme, Sonora

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at gkhouses (Cajeme, Sonora) in Nov. 2020

Interview

The interview was a tedious process from receiving an email following my application to upload recorded answers to the spark hire app which I am sure they don't even review as I never received any follow-up after that, even after I reached out to them to ask about the process. Unprofessional and sloppy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at gkhouses (Ciudad de Mexico)

Interview

They sent you a survey with over 100 words, and you're supposed to pick as many words that describe your personality (not a true valid personality test). If you pick the "wrong " personality traits, they send you a bland email saying it's not a real fit. I've been in the recruiting world before, and I would never use this as a judgement of someone's experience or fit fora job. Enneagram, strength finder and Meyers Briggs + video interviews are a much more valid process. My resume spoke loudly that I was fit for the job, so I'm glad I dodged this silly bullet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed