Yext Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Yext Interview Questions

Interviews at Yext

2.9

Client Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yext in August 2019.

Interview

I had 3 different phone/video calls interviews. The last one was in August 2019 (so that is 10 months ago). Still waiting for the recruiter to let me know if I succeeded or not...

Senior Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yext (Paris (France)) in July 2019.

Interview

J'ai été approché par un recruteur de Yext mais je n'étais pas intéressé par le poste à ce moment la. J'ai quand meme été présenté à des membres de l'équipe qui ont tous été sympatique, professionel et transparent.

Interview Questions

• Parlez-moi de votre experience et de votre plus grand succès.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yext.

Interview

I went through 5 interviews: 3 technical, one behavioral, and then a final technical interview. All of the interviewers were very friendly, and seemed to be interested in skilled and traits beyond just how well I could write that specific piece of code. It was comfortable, challenging, and overall a very nice process compared to the many other technology companies I interviewed with

Interview Questions

• Debugging an implementation of the game of life.   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was VERY smooth and organized. The internal recruiter, Bob, was amazing and provided updates as soon as he had them. Highly recommend and looking forward to meeting in person

Interview Questions

• What is something not on your resume that people should know about you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Yext.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. Each interview had 1-2 questions. One interview was in person and the other was over the phone. Was notified of final result around two weeks later.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yext (Tysons, VA (US)).

Interview

First Round: On-Campus Behavioral Interview
    Second Round: Networking dinner Thursday evening, Superday at Yext Office on Friday - 4 interviews total (2 behavioral, 2 case studies), tour of Yext office, casual chats with current employees to discuss Yext culture

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yext.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screening and then an in-person full day interview (three behavioral and one case). The case was actually interesting and engaging (they will give you all the needed info for it). The process was smooth, professional, and an absolute pleasure.

Interview Questions

• If you could change any app on your phone, which app would you change and what would you change about it?   Answer Question

Director, Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yext.

Interview

Yext has an amazing company culture and inviting interview process. Overall the process took about 3 weeks. Every leader I spoke to was respectful, smart and genuine. There is a recruiter interview, hiring manager interview, 1-2 panel interviews, presentation, behavioral interview and AVP final interview. Yext is a fantastic company and the interview process was the best I've experienced

Enterprise Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Very well run process with 3 behavioral interviews and a final presentation to a leadership team. Yext's HR team was amazing to work with and they kept me up to date and prepared for every step. My interview process was expedited by my request and I was able to be hired within 2 weeks.

Mid Market Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

My interview process occurred during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Although many would consider this a setback, Yext and their hiring team did an incredible job throughout the entire interview process. The interview stages were challenging and thought provoking. Communication was always clear and immediate which ensured everything to run smoothly form start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was you background in Sales at (previous employer)?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.