Yext Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 881 of over 881 interviews

Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Yext

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yext in Nov 2021

Interview

The process was quick, easy, and very positive from my perspective. Jennifer was always prompt and helped me throughout the process. It was a pretty standard format for the interviews but I thought the role play was challenging enough to have to really prep for. Overall I thought it was a great process!

Interview Questions
  • Did you spend a lot of time in your previous role running these types of discovery conversations or did you study for this roleplay?
    1 Answer

Yext

Application

I interviewed at Yext

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in April and was interested with the opportunity but wasn't ready to make a move. Once I decided to make a change, I got back in touch with the recruiter and jumped into the interview process. Pretty standard, interview panels with stakeholders, and a mock sales presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

239.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Yext~312260
Join the conversation on

Yext

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Yext in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was six steps: Phone screening Behavioral interview Team panel interview Whiteboard challenge Design challenge Final interview All steps were well-defined and took place in roughly one week. Yext was extremely organized. They followed a formal, well-defined process. All interview attendees and goals of each interview were clearly stated.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about a time a coworker shared with you about a problem with another employee.

Yext

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yext in Jun 2022

Interview

Casual Online Meeting with a Yext recruiter, 1st interview with a marketing member (online) , 2nd interview (online) with a sales manager, Last interview with CFO and the marketing member and office tour

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself Q: Let’s go through your resume together Q: Why did you leave the jobs, What did you do at this company… Q: What would you do if you joint us

Yext

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yext in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was seamless. The recruiter communicated with me every step of the way and ensured everything was set up for the day of my interviews with the team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to prioritize multiple deadlines.

Yext

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yext

Interview

I interviewed for the internship program at the DC location. The interview process was relatively stress-free and involved two, 1-hour technical rounds followed by a final behavioral round with a hiring manager. Questions weren't impossible and could definitely be prepared for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yext

Application

I interviewed at Yext

Interview

The management was confused for what roles they were hiring for. I discovered that they had hired for PMO, wherein I was told that I will be handling Salesforce related projects.

Interview Questions
  • About my experience, About Salesforce technology, About people and project management.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yext (Chicago, IL)

Interview

4 step interview stage first with HR, then with Head of the team, then a panel presentation and finally a call with the VP. Between the presentation and the VP call there was a small meeting to test my languages as this is a language based role. Interview process was smooth and the recruiter was responsive with feedback and transparent.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to juggle multiple priorities at once and how did you come out of it?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY)

Interview

2 technical + 1 behavioral The process was very smooth - the recruiter was super efficient and the interviewers were both friendly. The first technical contains 1 debugging and a problem, and the second technical contains 1 problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY)

Interview

Great! The interviewers are nice and friendly. They definitely made me more comfortable with the interviews. And I learned a lot about the company by asking questions. The interviewers are willing to share.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yext (London, England)

Interview

Long interview process but that just tells me off the bat they really want to get to know who they are hiring. Everyone was super informative and I learned a lot about the company as a whole. Overall positive experience!

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time where you had to work with a difficult client or co worker.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 881 Interviews