Yext Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 708 of over 708 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Yext

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yext in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online 1. Intro call with the recruiter 2. Call with the manager, 30 mins, behavior questions 3. Take home excel assessment, you're allowed to use google to help 4. Super Day: 45 min conversation with the hiring manager, 45 min conversation with another manager, 30 mins to do a live excel assessment (much easier than the take home) The whole process took around 3 weeks, recruiter was super friendly and always available whenever I needed to ask questions. Everyone who interviewed me was super friendly and it felt like a conversation of them getting to really know me. Overall very quick and efficient, and most importantly responsive!

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe Yext to someone who has never heard of the company? What makes you tick? Describe project work you've lead. Biggest strength/weakness How would others describe you? Why are you looking to move to Yext?
    Answer Question

Yext

Application

I interviewed at Yext

Interview

The process consisted of 3 rounds - the first being an initial screening interview, the second being an excel technical skill assessment, and the third being a series of behavioral interviews and a sort of case study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yext

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Yext

Interview

My recruiter was incredibly responsive and provided timely updates throughout. All interviewers seemed engaged and genuinely interested in seeing if I was a good fit for Yext. While I had more interviews than most due to not being offered the original position, it was well worth the additional 3 interview to land this role!

Interview Questions
  • What is a project or campaign you're most proud of?

Yext

Application

I interviewed at Yext

Interview

Standard coding problem. First and second rounds consisted of a phone call. Next the onsite involved a couple more interviews. The people are very friendly and nice -- highly recommend interviewing here. It is a great place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yext

Application

I interviewed at Yext

Interview

First round is phone interview with HR, pretty simple and straightforward. Second round was with the manager the position reports to and the controller, conversational about what my work history looks like, why I’m looking for a change etc. Third round was with two more accounting team members, again conversational questions about my work history etc. With added questions that help them understand your work style and thought process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yext (Washington, DC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Went through 2+ hours of interviews and 3+ hours of interview prep work only to receive a 3 sentence rejection email with no feedback. Also, Yext sent the final round assignment (required 3+ of hours of work) on a Friday afternoon ahead of a Monday interview. Peer interviewers were curt and seemed largely unenthusiastic about their roles. Recruiter also requested current salary information as one of the first questions during the initial screen call.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Yext

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yext

Interview

Probably the best interview process I've been through. They fully prepared me for each interview, provided feedback after, and made sure I was kept in the loop with things throughout the entire process. A little lengthy - 7 interviews in total, ranging from the initial call with the recruiter to 6 video meetings with various stakeholders.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly based on experience - "tell me about a time when...", "what is your experience with...", etc. etc.

Yext

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yext

Interview

Great interview process. Moved quickly, teams that interviewed came with good questions and were counterparts that I would actually work with on a daily basis. Felt natural and not forced but still shared skills that would directly correlate to this role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yext

Application

I interviewed at Yext

Interview

good interview process asked lots of good debugging questions was quite challenging but managed to get through it well it was good it was awesome i would recommend to anyone applying to accept

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yext

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yext

Interview

The interview process was personal, unique and overall very enjoyable. They give you an opportunity to speak to a handful of people which gave me a good feeling of the type of people they hire. I would recommend the process for anyone interested in a position with Yext.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you and why are you leaving your current position?

Yext

Application

I interviewed at Yext

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I am really impressed by how organized everyone was and the entire process. Not only I was able to meet with all the key stakeholders, but also had the opportunity to meet my team member after passed the technical interview

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about analyze the reasons why QC termed?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 708 Interviews