WORLDPAC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WORLDPAC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

First a phone interview and in person interview. Followed up but never heard back. If you bring someone in for an in person interview, please let them know that they didn't get the job instead of ghosting.

Interview Questions
  • Excel Questions
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

it was easy. pretty much was just curious as to what type of knowledge i had and if i could do the role properly. had a 30 minute phone interview along with a physical interview.

Interview Questions
  • "why do you think you're a good fit" "are you ok with a sit down office job" "what is your experience in the automotive industry"

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview process was thorough and informative. The expectations were clear and the interviewers were very professional. As I was applying for a driving job, I was given a driving test and I though that was a good thing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Flower Mound, TX) in Oct 2016

Interview

Schedule interviews at least 15 minutes apart to allow time to assess each applicant after his or her interview and to permit applicants to come and go without overlap....I was interviewed in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
  • why do I want to work in warehouse

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Syosset, NY)

Interview

The interview was very professional. To the point, and I though I was going to be there for a couple of months, and it turned out to be almost 13 years, wow.

Interview Questions
  • Was very professional to the point.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Irving, TX) in Jan 2016

Interview

INTRODUCTIONS. SMALL TALK. INFORMATION GATHERING. ... ASKING QUESTIONS. ... CLOSING THE INTERVIEW AND FOLLOWING UP. The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2015

Interview

Professional and thourough, job requirements were specific, advancement opportunities possibilities, past actions and how would you handle internal issues with co workers, how my work ethic would compare to next applicant, if i saw or was aware of questionable actions of coworkers how would i handel that situation, what i ecpected a good manager qualities to have

Interview Questions
  • What makes a good manager, what would make me a better candidate than the next applicant. How would i handel work politics within teammates

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Piscataway, NJ) in Jun 2014

Interview

easy phone call with recruiter, 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager on facility ground, filling out paperwork at a different office, watch a two hour orientation videos. over all, the process was very easy and did not take long. you do the drug test the same day and it takes a couple of days for them to contact you and tell you when to report to work, which is the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WORLDPAC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC

Interview

Jobs posted on various sites redirect to there website. The site is not very user friendly. It has several functioning issues. The application is time based and lenghty and more of a personality, and are you willing to work whenever questionair.

Interview Questions
  • After applying you receive the standard email. We got it, dont respond, will call.

Anonymous Employee in Stoney Creek, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Stoney Creek, ON) in Nov 2013

Interview

They asked generic questions regarding previous delivery experiences and whether I knew the area. Very laid back interview. Was supposed to have a drive test but it didn't take place until long after being hired. Driver's abstract is required. I was called back a few hours later to see if I could start the up coming monday.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an unruly employee?
1 person found this interview helpful