- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- - Nova Scotia
- - Halifax, NS Area
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Prince Edward Island
- - St-Hubert, PE
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Santa Rosa West, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- - Tampa, FL, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL, United States Area
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY, United States Area
- - Maryland
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Michigan
- - Flint, MI, United States Area
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- - New York State
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, NC, United States Area
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States Area
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR, United States Area
- - Pennsylvania
- - South Carolina
- - Columbia, SC, United States Area
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN, United States Area
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Houston, TX, United States Area
- - Utah
- - Salt Lake City, UT, United States Area
- - Virginia
- - Richmond, VA, United States Area
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at WORLDPAC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
I applied online. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Raleigh, NC)
First a phone interview and in person interview. Followed up but never heard back. If you bring someone in for an in person interview, please let them know that they didn't get the job instead of ghosting.
- Excel Questions
Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Jan 2017
it was easy. pretty much was just curious as to what type of knowledge i had and if i could do the role properly. had a 30 minute phone interview along with a physical interview.
- "why do you think you're a good fit" "are you ok with a sit down office job" "what is your experience in the automotive industry"
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Houston, TX)
The interview process was thorough and informative. The expectations were clear and the interviewers were very professional. As I was applying for a driving job, I was given a driving test and I though that was a good thing.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Flower Mound, TX) in Oct 2016
Schedule interviews at least 15 minutes apart to allow time to assess each applicant after his or her interview and to permit applicants to come and go without overlap....I was interviewed in a timely manner.
- why do I want to work in warehouse
Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Syosset, NY)
The interview was very professional. To the point, and I though I was going to be there for a couple of months, and it turned out to be almost 13 years, wow.
- Was very professional to the point.
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Irving, TX) in Jan 2016
INTRODUCTIONS. SMALL TALK. INFORMATION GATHERING. ... ASKING QUESTIONS. ... CLOSING THE INTERVIEW AND FOLLOWING UP. The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.
- Describe yourself?
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2015
Professional and thourough, job requirements were specific, advancement opportunities possibilities, past actions and how would you handle internal issues with co workers, how my work ethic would compare to next applicant, if i saw or was aware of questionable actions of coworkers how would i handel that situation, what i ecpected a good manager qualities to have
- What makes a good manager, what would make me a better candidate than the next applicant. How would i handel work politics within teammates
Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Piscataway, NJ) in Jun 2014
easy phone call with recruiter, 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager on facility ground, filling out paperwork at a different office, watch a two hour orientation videos. over all, the process was very easy and did not take long. you do the drug test the same day and it takes a couple of days for them to contact you and tell you when to report to work, which is the next day.
- are you able to lift 50 lbs?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC
Jobs posted on various sites redirect to there website. The site is not very user friendly. It has several functioning issues. The application is time based and lenghty and more of a personality, and are you willing to work whenever questionair.
- After applying you receive the standard email. We got it, dont respond, will call.
Anonymous Employee in Stoney Creek, ON
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Stoney Creek, ON) in Nov 2013
They asked generic questions regarding previous delivery experiences and whether I knew the area. Very laid back interview. Was supposed to have a drive test but it didn't take place until long after being hired. Driver's abstract is required. I was called back a few hours later to see if I could start the up coming monday.
- How would you deal with an unruly employee?