Visier Junior Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 92 interviews

Recruiter29%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2017

Interview

I scheduled a call from HR for 15-20 minutes, Basic overview of projects I have done and then after some days got an email for testing my coding skill which was on codility.com for 90 minutes where I have to solve a problem.

Interview Questions
  • About projects, I have done.
    Answer Question

Visier

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visier in Feb 2017

Interview

Got HR's email and arranged a phone interview which took about 30 minutes (all HR questions), and then received a email for the next step. The next will be a online coding test (90 minutes test)

Interview Questions
  • The HR ask how to motivate yourself?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2016

Interview

Everything went well. Contacted by a recruiter, about 30 mins phone interview talked about the position and the company. After the interview, the recruiter sent me a codelity link for a coding test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2016

Interview

Asked to take an interview from Linkedin recruiter, replied within a week and then their interviewer sent me an email to setup the date for that. It went well I guess and later the interviewer asked me to send my resume, haven't heard since then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visier

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visier in Jul 2016

Interview

Applied on their website, was emailed and setup for a phone interview. She was nice and cool. No technical questions, only behavioral, it was about a month ago, no hearing back since then yet.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2016

Interview

I applied online and it took them a little over a month to contact me back. Gave an online exam on Codility, it was fairly straight forward. I believe I did alright on the exam, however the next day I received a rejection email. Overall negative experience, I'm not even sure if they looked at my exam results.

Interview Questions
  • Online exam consisted of 2 array manipulation questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2015

Interview

The interview process is actually quite relaxing. After one week I applied online to the job opening, HR contacted me. She was very nice and friendly. I had a phone interview with her and she asked me some behavior questions. After that, she told me the process of recruiting. She sent me an online test and ask me to complete it asap.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest strength and weakness
4 people found this interview helpful