Visier Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Visier

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visier

Interview

It was a three-step process: 1. Codility test 2. Phone screen 3. Technical interview with a senior manager and director of development discussing your past experience and a coding question Everyone was friendly and it was a pretty standard interview but I would have appreciated getting a rejection email even if it was generic.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Visier? Why do you want to work at Visier?
    Answer Question

Visier

Application

I interviewed at Visier

Interview

Great interview, interviewer was nice, supportive and very encouraging. They definitely wanted me to succeed and dropped hints and pointers when needed. Interview consisted of some theoretical/cs fundamentals questions as well as 2 coding challenges.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visier

Application

I interviewed at Visier

Interview

It was an overall positive process. Everything was virtual. I was guided through the steps during my first call with the HR team. They were very friendly and helpful. I did not get an offer though would want to work here in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Brief chat with the HR about my experience and background. Why I would want to work at Visier.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2021

Interview

The process took around 4-5 weeks. Recruiter is very friendly and responsive. I interviewed with the engineering manager, a staff developer, director, and the Chief Development Officer. Had a enjoyable interview experience getting to know more about them, the role and the culture at Visier.

Interview Questions
  • - Selenium - Behavioural questions - Test cases for a product/page

Visier

Application

I interviewed at Visier

Interview

Straightforward application and interview process, starting with an initial screening call, followed by a series of short interviews with prospective manager and key colleagues. It was great way to get a number of different perspectives and insights on the role, company and mission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visier

Application

I interviewed at Visier

Interview

15 hr phone call and 1 hr tech interview. Nice HR and interviewer. I feel relaxed and cared for during the interview process. 15 hr phone call and 1 hr tech interview. Nice HR and interviewer. I feel relaxed and cared for during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Project experience How BQ s like the biggest challenge in projects.

Visier

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visier

Interview

I got an email to arrange a phone interview & then had the phone interview with a recruiter. She was nice enough & I was told they would get back to me by the end of the week. But there was no follow up until a month later, when they emailed to let me know they had moved on with another candidate. I mean duh of course you have if I haven’t heard back from you for ages.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Visier

Application

I interviewed at Visier

Interview

I had a phone interview first and was asked general questions about my availability. After I passed that, the next week I had a portfolio showcasing interview with two senior team members

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visier

Application

I interviewed at Visier

Interview

Enjoyable interview experience. People were pleasant and the company sounds interesting. Lots of cool things going on. There was a written component to the interview process which was a new experience for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC) in May 2021

Interview

The interviewer is nice person. Very comfortable throughout the interview process. Introduction followed by some algorithm question such as time complexity on some data structure. Then, there was a coding phase at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews