Victoria's Secret Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,309 of over 2,309.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Victoria's Secret

Application

I interviewed at Victoria's Secret

Interview

Video Interview. Two back to back. Talked to two different team members after a first interview with the hiring manager. Asked about my experience relating to the role. Pretty routine interview.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your experience. Why are you interested in the role?
    Answer Question

Victoria's Secret

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret

Interview

I had a 20 minute phone call with a recruiter, then interviews with members of the merchandising teams from Beauty, Lingerie, & PINK. Super easy math exam at the end.

Interview Questions
  • Who are our competitors and what are they doing better than us? What do you think a merchant is? Do you have experience with Excel?

Victoria's Secret

Application

I interviewed at Victoria's Secret

Interview

The first interview was simple and over the phone and then a group interview was done, we each answered the same questions in our own way. Then a follow up phone call was then done

Interview Questions
  • They asked for an example of a time where we presented excellent customer service

Victoria's Secret

Application

I interviewed at Victoria's Secret

Interview

It went smoothly. As a note, you should definitely wear all black, they want too see how you would look on the sales floor. Also make sure to ask about the dress code, for example, my store doesn’t allow black sneakers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Birmingham, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very organised and very friendly staff You get put in to a group of 2 and they give you scenarios and how you would deal with it abit like role play.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Victoria's Secret

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview was super easy only 15 mins over the phone basic questions was asked then scheduled second interview but It wasn’t at all an interview just the run down of orientation, picking your schedule and learning about training. When picking your schedule I has the option between chat or phone calls based on the availability they had super easy process

Interview Questions
  • -A time you supported a teammate or coworker? -Why do you want to work with VS? -What skills would you bring to the company? -A time you’ve dealt with a difficult customer how did you defuse the situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cancún

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Cancún) in Nov 2021

Interview

Muy bien, la entrevista no duró mucho y fue muy clara además de que la persona encargada de la entrevista era muy cortes y amable. Considero que es un buen tipo de entrevista para todo tipo de personas.

Interview Questions
  • Donde había colaborado como empleador

Victoria's Secret

Application

I interviewed at Victoria's Secret

Interview

1. Application 2. 1 interview 3. Offer Very easy, nice company to work for and interview with. Easy going manager, felt comfortable at interview. Would recommend this employer and easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Victoria's Secret

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret

Interview

I had one interview that was a group interview and about an hour later they called me to offer the position. The interview was pretty normal for a retail position. They mainly asked questions relating to customer service.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to go above and beyond to make a customer happy.

Victoria's Secret

Application

I interviewed at Victoria's Secret

Interview

Very easy. Just be yourself and have a few examples to share that is relatable when they ask questions in regards to how you handle certain situations. Very easy process.

Interview Questions
  • Share a time where you encountered a difficult situation and what did you do.
1 person found this interview helpful