Vena Solutions Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Vena Solutions Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Vena Solutions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied through the careers portal on their website and got an email requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was thirty minutes and in the end it turned out there was a position more suitable for me that did not have an opening at that time, so I should try to apply again. The recruiter was very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and gave me good insight into company growth, the tech stack, the product, and how I can learn more about their product. Overall, it was very helpful to speak to them and I'll definitely apply again when that position opens up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vena Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

Among all the interviews I have done, this one with Vena, without a doubt, has been the best. From the first contact with HR till contract signing, every interaction I had with the team has been beyond positive. The process had three rounds: 1) 15 mins phone screen with HR 2) 1 hour phone interview with two senior executives 3) 2.5 hour (1.5 hour technical + 1 hour cultural fit) in person interview at their office. As a candidate, I felt I was supported the whole process to showcase my personal and technical skills for the role.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vena Solutions.

Interview

HR reached out to me from a career fair and scheduled a phone interview, which consisted mostly of behavioral questions. Administrative questions like expected wage, etc. was discussed during this interview. Then I received a coding interview with easy fizzbuzz questions, which was followed by a technical phone interview. The phone interview was mostly knowledge, with a few design questions about designing database architecture. Finally there was an on-site interview which was just another set of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of n coins, determine the minimum number of flips for all coins to have the same side (all heads or all tails).   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in May 2014.

Interview

two phone calls; first call with HR explaining the position, second phone call was technical with the CTO or lead tech or whatever and asked a few technical questions.

Was going to have a third in-person interview but realized it was a waste of time since they've been hiring for the same position for almost 7 months.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.