Vena Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vena Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

after 4 weeks , 3 round good interview - I heard nothing back ; after following up, i was informed not selected for reasons no body knows ..........

Interview Questions
  • excel skills/past experience/ finance questions
    Answer Question

Vena Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vena Solutions

Interview

Vena was highly engaged, responsive, and invested in making the interview process a positive experience from start to finish. The interview was multi-step, and involved a diverse panel of interviewers with well-prepared questioning and discussion opportunities. Overall everything was very smooth and well executed!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vena Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vena Solutions

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-person interview with a project. No one followed up with me. I think if someone comes in for an interview (and especially if they put time into a presentation) the very least you can do is send them an email or give them a call. The same thing happened to a friend, so I think this is typical for them. I ended up calling them two months later. I was told they had moved on with another candidate and that they felt I didn't have the right experience. I'm not sure why this concern wasn't raised in the interview, or why I was even given an interview, considering my experience was listed plainly on my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

It’s a Virtual Call With The Recruiter & Big Bosses Of Company. But overall they were excellent people to have a conversation with I feel like I had there best interest.

Interview Questions
  • How Well Can You Deal With People.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview process was on par with other interviews in that industry. The first step was a phone interview with an HR rep. The second part was a video interview with the director of sales and the HR director. Third round was a case study.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in sales?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2020

Interview

Initially contacted by the recruiter and had a preliminary screening. Second round with a VP and a manager. Question was more behavioral and past projects and motivation. 3rd round with 2 engineering managers. Question mixed with technical and situational questions. 4th round with 2 tech leads. The interview involves a pair programming session with them on a realistic problem. The problem is very practical. 5th round with 2 architects. The problem is mainly about system design, DB design, scalability. The questions were well thought-out. Last round with another VP, the question is more on the motivation and leadership side. Overall speaking, their recruiting process is very pleasant! The interviewers are very friendly ,easy-going and humble. The questions were very fair and practical, nothing like they just ask a question just to trick you. The process is quick and the recruiter is very accommodating, very easy to talk to and has outstanding interpersonal communication skills. Although I didn’t accept because of personal reasons, I do think this is a very good tech company worth interviewing for.

Interview Questions
  • practical programming and design questions. behavirial questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

Phone screener, then portfolio request, then interview with the Product Manager for Training, and the Training Manager. Interview process was good, but there was vague and no follow-up after to confirm whether I had been chosen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

Very lengthy but could appreciate the thoroughness of it - got a good opportunity to meet with some of the key people I would be working with. Each individual was great at explaining their role in the company and how the successful candidate would be working with them. Overall, I appreciated the longer interview process by the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Des Plaines, IL) in Apr 2020

Interview

Very easy and informative really down to earth personable staff let’s you know the process beginning to end staff was very friendly offered information about the company and what they do as a business

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vena Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied through the careers portal on their website and got an email requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was thirty minutes and in the end it turned out there was a position more suitable for me that did not have an opening at that time, so I should try to apply again. The recruiter was very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and gave me good insight into company growth, the tech stack, the product, and how I can learn more about their product. Overall, it was very helpful to speak to them and I'll definitely apply again when that position opens up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews