University Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

University Health Network Interview Questions

Updated 1 Oct, 2017

2.7

Technician Interview

Interview

face to face interview

Clerical Assistant Interview

Interview

I was interviewed via video conference because I was out of town for the interview date. I appreciate the flexibility. I was asked standard interview questions (strength/weaknesses, scenario questions, relevant experience). Friendly interviewer. The interview took about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a coworker was not respecting patient privacy?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

quick, to the point, no extra time spent on useless questions, no personal questions were asked of me. a lot of opportunity to ask questions in return. overall, a very good experience.

CRC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in June-2017.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview (about 25 mins long), then first round of in-person interview with the clinical research manager and the hiring staff, then second round of in-person interview with the clinical team including the PI, Clinical Research Manager, Senior CRC, Lead RN, and etc. A lot of behavioral and situational questions. Really nothing you can do to prepare for the interview as most of the questions are directly related to your daily job. I highly recommend getting yourself familiar with your own cv and your role at your clinic. Thoroughly read your job description because that's basically a good hint of what they want from you.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and proceeded to an in-person interview.

The in-person interview was frustrating on both sides. The moment I laid eyes on the three frustrated interviewers I knew they had already given somebody else the position, which is fine do not make it apparent to the interviewee. If you just need to meet the quota or make the time pass by, why not make the best of it by incorporating some level of personality and humor?

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Patient Flow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in April-2017.

Interview

I had a great interview processed by 2 interviewers , by the Nurse Manager and the patient Care Coordinator . It was a 20 minute interview. I was quite confidence with my answers, I was lucky to be 1 out of 20 participants ,but unfortunately they hired the one that was already at UHN ,someone working at the TGH could be another casual position.

Interview Questions

• why did you quit or left your previous work.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in April-2017.

Interview

It was easy interview panel, i applied through my college professor, it was 3 days long process, i got interview call and did my interview with supervisor and manager.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in March-2017.

Interview

They called me to set up a 15 minute phone interview. After this interview, they set up an hour in person interview with 3 people. When I met with them, they interviewed me for a different position.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Applied to the job posting on the UHN website and followed up in person by going into the department's manager's office. Was later contacted by a manager to come in for an interview.

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health Network in January-2017.

Interview

Decent interview, routine questions, panel interview. One of the managers was really rude.The other two ladies were quite nice, not a really good working environment. Most people in there seemed to be busy, but several research assistants seemed to be chatting and not doing anything. Maybe suitable for someone isn't career driven and just want to have an easy but stable job.

Interview Questions

• "You won't be working with patients, you know that right?"   1 Answer