University Health Network Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 150 of over 150 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

University Health Network

Application

I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

It was approx. 4 hours interview. First, presentation and answer questions. Then individual interview with supervisor about past experience, projects, expectations, answer his question, etc. Then meet all team members individually and discuss with them.

Interview Questions
  • What are steps used to analyze RNAseq data and why do you use each step? Explain how normalization is performed.
    Answer Question

University Health Network

Application

I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

It was brief, the interviewer was very kind and patient even though I was super nervous. My interview was only 30 minutes so it wasn't very long. This was my first job interview so I did not know what to expect but overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had a conflict with a colleague, how did you solve it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Multiple interview rounds (3 in total, all panel style interviews with 5-6 staff members present and involved in asking questions). Interview was completed remotely via MS Teams in light of COVID-19 pandemic. Interview involved money practical questions involving application of hard and soft skills and demonstration of advanced knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions
  • List some common audit findings and their implications on data quality?

University Health Network

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

I undergone 3 interviews: - First interview.: there were 2 interviewers (the future supervisor and HR). Long interview with mainly behavioural questions, some ice breakers and skills and abilities assessments. I had to complete a task during the interview and another one 24h post interview. - Second interview: meet the team (12 people). I answered their questions, mainly related to my skills and how could I fit in the team. - Third interview: with head of the department. Overall I had a very positive experience in all the interviews. The interviewers made me feel comfortable and the team was fantastic.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with conflict within a team?

University Health Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

The process was quick. I was contacted the same day I applied. The interview over video call was done within a few days and PI was more than helpful in connecting me with other scientist in the field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University Health Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

Interview in person with nursing educator, patient care coordinator, and nursing manager. Applied online, heard back within 3 weeks and contacted by manager to set up interview after applying on UHN's website.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University Health Network

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

They asked about my previous experience as well as my specialty. They then continued to describe their projects and which project would best suit my skill base and discuss it with me.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What experience do you have with developing large-scale projects?

University Health Network

Application

I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

Interview with principle investigator, sub-investigator and Nurse practitioner. They focus on describing the daily work at site and your soft skills. They did not inform me about the result

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University Health Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

Applied online and heard back from the manager and had the first round of interview with the manager and tech lead. The second round of interview was with the team.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your tasks and tight deadlines? Background/ research experience/ programming experience

University Health Network

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

A 15-minute telephone interview. The interviewer contacted me days after I submitted my application. Very polite interviewer, answered all my questions. Very helpful. They told me that due to the large number of applications that they would not be contacting me if I didn't move on to the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • From beginning to end what documents do you need to start a clinical trial. All you have is your investigational drug what do you do next.
  • Tell me about a project you worked on where you were successful.
  • What experience do you have working on REB submissions
  • Other than your education and clinical research training what skills do you offer
  • What experience do you have working in clinical research
Viewing 1 - 10 of 150 Interviews