Find jobs for Clinical Research Coordinator

University Health Network Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 150 interviews

Applied online100%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Multiple interview rounds (3 in total, all panel style interviews with 5-6 staff members present and involved in asking questions). Interview was completed remotely via MS Teams in light of COVID-19 pandemic. Interview involved money practical questions involving application of hard and soft skills and demonstration of advanced knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions
  • List some common audit findings and their implications on data quality?
    Answer Question

University Health Network

Application

I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

Interview with principle investigator, sub-investigator and Nurse practitioner. They focus on describing the daily work at site and your soft skills. They did not inform me about the result

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University Health Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

Started with a phone interview and proceeded to an in-person interview. The in-person interview was frustrating on both sides. The moment I laid eyes on the three frustrated interviewers I knew they had already given somebody else the position, which is fine do not make it apparent to the interviewee. If you just need to meet the quota or make the time pass by, why not make the best of it by incorporating some level of personality and humor?

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position? What are your salary expectations?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2017

Interview

They called me to set up a 15 minute phone interview. After this interview, they set up an hour in person interview with 3 people. When I met with them, they interviewed me for a different position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Went in believing the interview was for one position and was bombarded by 3 additional interviewers - so you were interviewed for 4 positions simultaneously without advance notice. One of the interviewers was extremely rude and condescending. They did not ask any behavioural questions but a lot of questions were regarding previous experience.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in REB submissions and grant writing? Describe a typical day for you in your current position. Why do you want to leave your current position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2015

Interview

It was telephone interview, HR called me from Princess Margaret Cancer Center. She asked me about my background and my soft skills. And also asked about submit for REB. Furthermore, she asked me why I want to work in Canada. She asked me everything about my clinical research experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University Health Network

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network

Interview

It was a one :one interview .It was only one interview with the hiring manager and research technologist , got offer in 3 weeks time. They have asked many behavioural questions. Some of the questions were like situations where you have to describe with your personal experience.

Interview Questions
  • how would you react if your colleague criticize your work? Any situation where the staff under you doesn't cooperate with you.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Health Network (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2014

Interview

the interview was scheduled over the phone first as I was not able to do the interview in-person. The in-person interview was later followed-up by an in-person interview. I was provided an offer over the phone and then received an offer via email.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your leadership experience
RSS Feed</>Embed